ForumsForum GamesCivilization (BBG Remake)

32 8753
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Rules
1) No automatically gaining abilities
2) All things must be cleared by me (no and i kill Him then kill him,him,him,her,him,him)
3)Be respectful to players
4) Have a reason for declaring war on another player
5) have fun

Sheet
Kings Name:
Civilization name:
Treasury: 5 gold 5 silver 3 gems
Total Population 60
------------------------------------------
Cities:
(name first)
LocationPick on Europe (Troop +), Asia (Technology +), Africa (Money +), America (Honor +)
Population:60
Buildings:15 Tier 1 huts, 1 Tier 1 Barracks, 1 Tier 1 Castle, 1 Tier 1 walls
Can be built: Library Tier 1 (2 Gems, 10 gold, 20 silver), Trench Tier 1 (1 gem 20 silver)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
---------------------------------------------------
Technology (build library)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

I saw some people commented on my old thread so, figured I might have some time to remake

• 32 Replies
marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

There is no starting scenario to start with, you'll be given that when you first sign up

Oh and just to clear up something really fast, there will be the ability for player interaction, along with a few &quotlayers" That I control.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Sheet
Kings Name: Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization name: Vasmasfas
Total Population 60
Cities:Pydyses
Can be built: Library Tier 1 (2 Gems, 10 gold, 20 silver), Trench Tier 1 (1 gem 20 silver)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*What does honor do?*

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Sheet
Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Military-

Its more for the commanders, but if you have more honor your troops will fight harder.

(I'm going to start off easy to get things going)

You start on a plains, on a plateau . You and another village at times have been in conflict. You are the new ruler for your people. There village is roughly 3 miles from your gates, and there's a river around half way between your two villages.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Derreck Whitefort
Civilization name: Acoros
Total Population 60
Cities: Ace, Chaos, Ipoh
Location: (You can do more than one, can you? I f you can't I'll pick Ipoh)
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Cities: Ace, Chaos, Ipoh
Location: (You can do more than one, can you? I f you can't I'll pick Ipoh)
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

Right now for location you put the continent that was listed in the top. Also you only get 1 city to start with

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

Kings Name: Spike The Great. he is always addressed as such.
Civilization name: Byzantinium
Total Population 60
Cities:
Nova Roma 2 (new rome 2, because there was a new rome 1.)
Military
Land-
King
Civilization-
City-
Military-

im here.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*Does my ruler have any children and can he have any children? Also, I seem to have more soldiers than my population. How is that?*
I research the other village to gather up as much information about them as I can. Even if it's only folklore, I still want to hear it. I also have my militia men train by sparring with each other.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Kings Name: Spike The Great. he is always addressed as such.
Civilization name: Byzantinium
Total Population 60
Cities:
Nova Roma 2
Military
Land-
King
Civilization-
City-
Military-

(By the way you can make it Rome if you want, this is the start of civilizations, and I'm not making any historical accurate empires such as rome, but there will be things like them)

You start your city on a hill over looking many hills. In the distance is a range of Mountains. Behind you is a river, with a forest. You know that there are several other villages in the area, but not sure where they are exactly

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Military-

You can have children, either by conventional methods, or adopting. As for the population/soldier thing the population is unskilled people that are in kind of a waiting list. Once jobs get going (Farms, Mines, fishermen) they can be sent into those jobs.

The only information you can gather without professional spies is they have Tier 1 walls, and at least 6 spear men. As for your militia troops they start sparing to get better

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*Could I exchange gold for silver? And what's a tier 1 castle? And do I have anything to trade with the other village?*
I look for the most beautiful women in the village, marry her, and have a child as soon as possible. I also send an ambassador to the village and say that I am a new ruler, eager to set behind old rivalries and have a partnership. Together, we could find other villages and crush them easily with our combined might. Or we could simply exchange technologies and resources.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Oops. The thing that was "You can do more" was supposed to be the cities. Well...

UPDATE

Total Population 60
Cities: Ipoh
Military
Land-
King (TBD)
Civilization-
City-
Military

There we go.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Civilization-
City-
Military-

Yes gold can be traded for silver, exchange rates at this point in the game are 1 jem=2 gold=4 silver 1 gold=2 silver

A tier 1 castle is like a big wooden place, Logs in the ground as walls with sharpened ends, 2 stories, with stairs inside the base. At this point it's only an Okay place to defend from.

And nothing to trade with them yet.

You find the most beautiful women, and "Order" a stork to come give you X children. You send out an ambassador, and he returns with the message to go to the river to talk.

Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Derreck Whitefort
Civilization-
City-
Military

Your people start near the ocean. a vast forest behind you that nobody has ever been able to explore. Your people are located on a hill over looking the trees, so no animals ever try and attack you. These are vast lands that your people can see, and your not even sure if theres anyone else out in the world.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

IKings Name: Derreck Whitefort
Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Derreck Whitefort
Civilization-
City-
Military

I send some of my people to fish, I also send a group of men to explore the vast forest and I marry the most decent woman and try to make a baby.

Is that possible?

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

Total Population 60
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*What happens when my leader dies?*
I tell all my veteran archers to teach twenty of my population how to shoot arrows. I also tell my militia archers to practise by shooting arrows at trees and my militia spearmen to practise sparring with each other again.
I look into the native fauna and flora and see what types are around my village.
I then go with my veteran spearmen to the river, but tell them not to attack anyone unless they attack us first. If they attack us, then kill everyone not on our side if you think you can win without major losses. If you do not think you can win without major losses or you will lose, we will retreat as fast as we can.

marinecorps101
marinecorps101
604 posts
Peasant

IKings Name: Derreck Whitefort
Total Population 60
Military
Land-
King Derreck Whitefort
Civilization-
City-
Military

Name how many people you send to do things just so I'm not guessing

You find the most decent women, and order a stork (Let's not go into details)

Total Population 60
Land-
King Dybram Jastqurt
Military 32 Veteran spear men (Tier 1), 12 Veteran archers (Tier 1), 50 militia spear men (Tier 1), 20 Militia Archers (Tier 1)
Civilization-
City-
Military-

*A new leader will come up, any villages I control will either start either hating you, or trying to take you over pending on what mood I'm in*

You start training another 20 archers, but they seem reluctant without anywhere to train.

You take special notice in the things around your village. You see Horses roaming in the distance, and remember seeing at the edge of your plateau a forest of trees in the distance. In your general area however you see only a few "trees" around 5 feet tall.

You go to the river, with your 32 Veteran Spear men. your troops stay with you. You get to the river, and see the other tribe leader with 50 spear men. He asks what you propose.

Showing 1-15 of 32