ForumsForum Games[Necro] Web Warfare

14 4705
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Noble Armorian! The Bubbleboxian Imperial Armed Forces have attacked the sacred grounds of the gaming sites! We and the Kongregaters are the only hope for this land, so get ready to FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE! Together with our new (and hopefully reliable) allies, we will defend cyberspace against the hordes of yellow-dressed no0bs coming this way!

The reason for the above post is so I can moderate potentially overpowered players. Now, the game.
THE GAME

Environment: forested hills and a castle to the east (AG side), reddish desert and a huge urban sprawl to the west (Kong side). North is the Southern Bubblebloxian border, beyond which is an ugly yellow swamp. And south is the great uncharted Sea of Cyberspace.

Weather: cold and wet in AG, hot and arid in Kong. Bubbleboxia is wreathed in a miasma of profane chat rooms.

Invaders:
10 Bubbleboxian No0b Scouts
1 Bubbleboxian No0b Leader

Defenders (AG):

Nobody

Defenders (Kong):
Helltank, the Head âSploder
GotterakaThing, the Kong Supremacist
TheGodOfDragons, the Guy With a Magic Backpack
mar12345, just mar12345
BCLEGENDS, AKA Broly
thelolofdeath, the smart one

Factions

A.K.C. (Armorian-Kongregater Coalition) â" HQ 1: Castle McNeely [1,000/1,000] HQ 2: The Z-tower [1,000/1,000]
Bubbleboxian Empire - HQ unknown

Begin!

• 14 Replies
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

I call a cheetah and kill the first... err... what do you call it? Bubbleboxian No0b Scouts that comes in my way.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I start to rise a militia force and find good place for an ambush.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Everyone died. But of course, being scouts, they were never a real threat. Now for some actual fighting (hint hint: the HQs are actually just rooms with admins in them. They'll also crumble almost immediately if hit, so don't expect that 10,000 to stay above 3 figures for very long). The invaders... are tough.

THE GAME

Environment: forested hills and a castle to the east (AG side), reddish desert and a huge urban sprawl to the west (Kong side). North is the Southern Bubblebloxian border, beyond which is an ugly yellow swamp. And south is the great uncharted Sea of Cyberspace.

Weather: cold and wet in AG, hot and arid in Kong. Bubbleboxia is wreathed in a miasma of profane chat rooms.

Invaders:
100 Bubbleboxian No0bs
10 Bubbleboxian No0by tanks
1 Bubbleboxian Commander

Defenders (AG):

bingu77788, the Cheetahmancer
100/100 HP

danielo, the Commander
100/100 HP

bing's cheetah
10/10 HP

6 soldiers (from danielo)
HP: 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10

Defenders (Kong):

100/100 HP

100/100 HP

100/100 HP

mar12345, just mar12345
100/100 HP

BCLEGENDS, the Legendary Super Saiyan
100/100 HP

100/100 HP

danwar123, the meat shield
100/100 HP
Factions

A.K.C. (Armorian-Kongregater Coalition) â" HQ 1: Castle McNeely [1,000/1,000] HQ 2: The Z-tower [1,000/1,000]
Bubbleboxian Empire â" HQ unknown

Yes, tanks. Ten tanks. The warm-up is over, people.

I call a cheetah and kill the first... err... what do you call it? Bubbleboxian No0b Scouts that comes in my way.

You now have +1 cheetah c:

Or so they think...
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Tank heh?
I go to the forest passage wher i build a anti tank trench. Or thats what they think it is. While trying to pass it, with the tank facing downward and the commabder inside the tank (so he wont fly away while making the difficult pass) i will charge in, throw some smoke grenades in. The poor bastereds will have to jump off the tank, wher they will become easy pray.
I also working aon buying weponery. (Im going to make it Palma"h style [Israel first major fighting force]).
Currnetly they are armed with 8 old mauzers, 1 Sten gun and 1 Lahtli L-39.

Is that Ok?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Yeah, but you've only got 6 soldiers. So...
THE GAME

Environment: forested hills and a castle to the east (AG side), reddish desert and a huge urban sprawl to the west (Kong side). North is the Southern Bubblebloxian border, beyond which is an ugly yellow swamp. And south is the great uncharted Sea of Cyberspace. All places smell of bull excrement and Kong is partially stained pink.

Effects: faeces-covered (Helltank, thelolofdeath), unconscious (Helltank, thelolofdeath), pink (Helltank, thelolofdeath, mar12345, GotterakaThing, danwar123, SuperCaliFragil), dizzy (all players)

Invaders:
54 Bubbleboxian No0bs
9 Bubbleboxian No0by tanks
1 Bubbleboxian Commander

Defenders (AG):

Bingu77788, the Cheetahmancer
100/100 HP

danielo, the Commander
100/100 HP

bingâs cheetah
10/10 HP

6 soldiers (from danielo)
HP: 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10, 10/10

Defenders (Kong):

60/100 HP

100/100 HP

100/100 HP

mar12345, just mar12345
100/100 HP

BCLEGENDS, the Legendary Super Saiyan
100/100 HP

60/100 HP

danwar123, the meat shield
100/100 HP

SuperCaliFragil, the Pinkinator
100/100 HP

Factions

Bubbleboxian Empire â" HQ unknown

Buildings

Maginot Line - tanks are vulnerable for another turn (in AG forest). Stationed: danielo's troops
Imperial fort Fishbarrel - rally point for Bubbleboxian troops. Has 2 light combat aircraft. Stationed: 200 troopers, 3 pilots

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I try to protect an ally the enemy is targeting,and shoot at the enemies at the same time.tho it takes me some time to move...

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

(im using my kong prof,by the way...)

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Clothing: Blue Hoodie with zipper, and baseball cap. Blue Jeans.
Appearance: A little tall, and a bit thin.
Skills: Master of unconventional weapons. Anything not commonly seen in a battle (a pistol in a rifle fight, for instance, or a sword in a sniper duel), he is much better with.
Gifts: Has many many friends. And a cell phone with all of their contact numbers... (Can call friends to fight by his side, has a cooldown though)
Drawbacks: Has many enemies. They sometimes ally with the noobs, and always ally against him...
Inventory: Glaive (from Warframe), Springfield (The rifle), Military grade ammo pouch, full of springfield ammo, rifle grenades, bullet trap (So he dosen't have to load his gun with blanks when he fires a rifle grenade)

Good... Evening? It's hard to tell with the rain. Maybe should've brought an umbrella. Can't risk taking out my phone in weather like this... I take out my Springfield and put the bullet trap on it, then attach a rifle grenade and aim for the tanks (not firing yet, trying to draw a bead).

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Hello? OP? You still alive out there?

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Oh my gawd... I can't believe it. People are playing this. I basically abandoned this because Kong's forums move faster than AG's, so I had to either kill the Kong one or carry on without the posts of AG players and this game would suck without both, so... yeah, that's why I stopped updating.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

@sonicthehedgehog1234 This thread was made almost an entire year ago. Please stop necro'ing old threads; it's unnecessary and inefficient.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@sonicthehedgehog1234

check the comments in your profile. A lot of people have complained already, and defined it for you as simple as they could.

Showing 1-12 of 14