ForumsThe TavernArmor Games Obituaries

19 4078
Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

For my final act, I decided to make a topic for people to announce that they are leaving, or if somone has left, others may say good things about them. If you write your own, then say why you are leaving, and maybe make some suggestions to fix the problem.

Here's mine:
Itachi2641747
Resigned: 6/29/2008
Itachi2641747 resigned from Armor Games on this date because he grew bored and tired of the site and it's progress. He would recomend some more exciting rewards for keeping with AG, or longer lasting games. Fear not, however, as he has left to stay in the wonderful world of Xbox Live. If you wish to contact him, he is Jocylin Itachi, often on Team Fortress 2, and Oblivion.

Please obey all rules.

Itachi2641747

• 19 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Hmm this is a nice topic, if it is stickied, because some people wouldn't post at all and will noy stay on the firat pages of the tavern.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

um who cares

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

This could be useful.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Name: StraightJaketMan
Resigned: June 29th, 2008
StraightJaketMan resigned his position of ArmorGames on this date for unknown reasons. From rumors, his disappearance was caused by a bad case of long-term memory loss. Currently under the name of Olegario DeSantez, he was last seen roaming the plains of Spain, one rainy day. More series games made at faster rates, and a better quality of Punk-o-Matic for everybody else were his last known requests. StraightJaketMan was renowned for his skills in Punk-o-matic song making, and his dislike for spamming. His last words were recorded to be: "Uhh...where am I? What's going on? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?"

He, I hope, shall be missed
JUST JOKING!!!

Yeah, I would almost never leave this site, unless I were kicked out...6 times...Seriously, I have the ability to make up a LOT of emails, so, people of Armorgames, you WON'T be rid of me THAT easy!!

And I have to agree with plokkey AND Itachi's last words. I DO believe that there should be better rewards for staying on longer. Perhaps a special banner to put up once you reach a certain level of Armor points. And, if this was stickied, than there would be no need for all of those stupid "So-and-so is leaving the site! OMG!!1!" or stuf like that. And it would leave something for all of the Mods or Admins to consider for changes to this site.

Oh, and may we find you again, roaming this site and making your fun RPFGs, Itachi. May the mod's heed your last requests.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

So your not quitting after all, interesting. Well, I have no notion of quitting...yet.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Lol guys this is obituaries and obituaries are not saying that your not gonna leave. (stay to the rules so it's not locked)

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

You can go now.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

This is seriously my last day on. I just don't see any reason to stay.

Soho
Soho
131 posts
Nomad

Nurvana, mind your own business please.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Soho, shut up please.

Soho
Soho