ForumsForum GamesRP/RPG idea board

3 2397
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

People who don't have time to make a forum game, post your idea here so that people who do have time to do these things can.
Post a short disc. for your idea, make a char. sheet then you're done!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Note to moderators)
I do know that this would be more fitting in the tavern, but people who have ideas normally get them here, so please don't lock this thread.(If anything, sticky it, I think it would help out the community.)

• 3 Replies
jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

There was actually another thread just like this before. It died quickly because many people don't like sharing their ideas. I'm copy/pasting a couple from that thread.

The player is an omni-present, god like being which can generally control a species of animals, which will be a fictional species. It starts off as a young species, one of the first to be on land, and the player tries to make the species survive as long as possible. If it ever evolves into a new species, the player can choose to play the new species or continue as their old species. A basic character sheet would be required, including defenses, carnivore/omnivore etc. Will require knowledge of biology and willingness to research more about biology. Some stuff can be made up using imagination, so you don't have to go too in-depth.

The character is an explorer in a high-fantasy world. The player is one of the first humans to arrive on a new continent, used to standard medieval times world with small magic here and there. There are a couple human settlements along the east coast, where the player starts off at. The player, who can be a mage/archer/swordsman/whatever as long as it's human goes into the forest and starts getting the basic lay of the land. When the player returns after a short distance the player finds the settlement burned to the ground. The player then goes on an adventure throughout the land.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks jeray2000. I did not know that, but hopefully this thread does not share the same fate.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Hypersuits, a mech pvp/adventure game with higly custumizable suits that have different peices, plus slots for chip upgrades. Multiple suits for any occasion along with robbers, who can steal suits that are not used in a while. PvP should be turn based, requiring basic knowledge of the campaign.

Showing 1-3 of 3