ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Problem loading Rise of Mythos

8 8000
LightningGod
LightningGod
3 posts
Treasurer

Hi, I'm having a problem loading Rise of Mythos for some reason. My flash player is up to date, I've tried clearing my cache and attempted to access the game in 3 different browsers (Firefox, Chrome and IE). Nothing has worked. I tried contacting Game Fuse several hours ago, but have gotten no response.

• 8 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I'm getting a message "The server at agpartneronline.gamefuse.com is taking too long to respond. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy."

Since I don't immediately see anything to allow access to or anything for that server at my end, I'm assuming that is just what it is: Probably that server is just going through some hiccups.

I'd give it til Monday noon'ish US time, then be back in if the problem persists.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I've tested the game now and it seems to work fine. Sometimes MMO's servers, as MacII says, are down for one reason or another. Could you try it again and see if you can play the game?

LightningGod
LightningGod
3 posts
Treasurer

I've been trying pretty regularly. It just won't run. Other MMO's run fine, as I just jumped over to Pockie Saints and Wartune to see if they were working for me. Other games work fine too. Just not Rise of Mythos, it seems. I've done everything I can think of to fix the problem and nothing seems to work, so I'm pretty sure it isn't on my end.

LightningGod
LightningGod
3 posts
Treasurer

Finally working. I'll post again if problems arise. Hope it's working for everyone else who was having troubles.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Other MMO's run fine

Yes, but they'll all be on different servers ArmorGames won't usually be hosting these MMO's, directly; merely redirecting to them, as it were, I'm sure in different forms of partnership.

Glad you got it going again. I'm still thinking it was just a server glitch; or if you experienced anything inbetween that you think got it going again, tell us about it, to help us help others like you.
ciullino
ciullino
1 posts
Nomad

I have a problem to load Rse of mithos since yesterday!!

person25
person25
1 posts
Nomad

wow this game company has REALLY gone down hill. how lousy is management if their players. especially their paying players can't even enter the game anymore. I have been trying to get on to my the sword girls server for a MONTH and yes all of my stuff is up to date, and I even turned off all my anti-virus stuff, but to no avail! geez if you actually wanna make money LET PEOPLE get past the load screen you *******es!!!. BUY A BIGGER SERVER YOU CHEEP PIECE OF SHI@

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@person25 Please don't resurrect a thread that's 2 years old. Please contact the Rise of Mythos team here...

https://gamefuse.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Showing 1-8 of 8