ForumsForum GamesDragon Haven (RP)

13 4258
Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Dragons are feared by many and for good reasons. They are strong, wise, and quick despite their very large size and it's for those very reasons mankind has gone to great lengths to exterminate them. It is not so however in one particular kingdom secluded by high mountains and a seemingly endless fog. Humans and Dragons have learned and adapted to live in harmony and in fact most humans are paired with a dragon at a very young age. This has created a bond between the two so that now the two could barely live without the other. The oldest Dragon, Valin, and his current rider, Zane, are the current rulers of the realm bringing a long peace but no kingdom is forever without turmoil. Some many years ago a nasty rebellion took place between two factions, those who wished to remain in the safety of the valley and those who wished to conquer the outside world. The would-be conquers were ousted and the kingdom once again returned to peace because of the bravery of its current overlords. Peace cannot last forever though as new threats are making their ways towards the kingdom as well as old. You are one of the many riders of the kingdom whether you know yet or not.

Welcome, you are allowed two characters which I suggest should be a dragon and human. You may also choose two humans or two dragons depending on how you want to go about it. If you choose to be two humans or dragons, then I will myself create a rider/dragon for you. You can be any type of dragon such as a light dragon or a fire dragon. Feel welcome to combine any and make up a special name for it like a Dark/Psychic = Abyss Dragon or wind/lighting/water = Storm Dragon

Copy and fill this out:

Name:
Type(For Dragons) or Class(For Humans)
Race: (Dragon or Human)
Description
Bio:

Here's my two that I am introducing first (You may chose pictures to depict your character.

Name: Valin
Type: Light
Race: Dragon
Description: A very well aged dragon of a white skin with a gold trimming. He has several scars that interrupt the beauty of his hide. Small spikes dot his back and his tail. His eyes are a piercing silver however his left has been going blind. He has four power legs in which the front legs also act as arms. He is incredibly intelligent dragon equipped with a silver tongue. He has gotten weaker over the years coming near to the end of his life.
Bio: Valin was only a young drake when the rebellion began which nearly destroyed the kingdom. His father and mother died fighting to restore peace to the kingdom, leaving him all alone in a cave with his brothers and sisters when Zane's ancestors discovered him and took him back to the castle. Valin's father had been the last dragon ruler and Valin was next in line so as the war waged across the countryside, Valin trained and grew until he was full grown. Valin and Zane's ancestor turned the tide of battle in favor of the peacekeepers and drove out the aggressive dragons and their riders. He watched his rider die and a new one be trained. Once a dragon is bonded, its also bonded with that human's bloodline so no other human could ride and control him. Zane is his current rider and the way things are going for him, he might be his last.

Name: Zane
Class: Battle Mage
Race: Human
Description: He is a tall, fair-skinned man with short black hair. He is naive at times but he always learns quickly. His body is just as strong as his mind because being a battle mage requires daily training and study. He prefers solidarity although he is often surrounded by servants, guards, and other mages.
Bio: He showed magical ability since the week after he was born and better yet he display promise of becoming a rider. His father was the current king and rider of the current guardian Valin. He trained with his father to become a dragon rider and one day ride on Valin. When he was not training with his father, his mother would train him in the ways of magic and using magic in combat, both far and close. He didn't get to live much of a young adulthood as his father came down with a terrible illness that he could not overcome in his already old body making Zane the new king. He lost most of his freedom that day along with his father. He now was in charge of the entire kingdom making him the youngest ruler in the kingdom history.

I am open on any suggestions you might have.

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13