ForumsGamesBattlestar Galactica Online? who else plays and on what side?

6 27757
StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

Just wondering since I don't feel like jumping into a death trap without knowing who's trying to kill me. :P

• 6 Replies
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Everyone plays human since they're always depicted as the "good side".

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

I might not have run into the other side's players yet but I know they exist.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I might play it more, but I gave up after that one mission where you are mining asteroids and it tells you to use missiles to kill screwy drones. After the third death, I just kinda gave up on ever playing it again.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

lol the general idea with that mission is to fire at a distance. Also don't let them pull you into a close range fight and use your boost to get out of reach. Another thing, the purple arrows are mouse controls while the green arrows are full keyboard controls. Mouse controls seem to work fine for rocket firing builds but keyboard for other things.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Yeah...I know. But the missiles were never hitting them. They'd fly like 3/4 of the way and then go "You know what? I quit." and just explodes away from the target. And that was from a distance of 1,000 which in 100 less than maximum.

StormWingDelta
StormWingDelta
72 posts
Shepherd

got with 600m of them and hit them fine even in a close range fight just keep them outside 200m and you can pummel them to death.

Showing 1-6 of 6