ForumsForum GamesObjection! Kickstarter for a rpg

4 3271
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I have decided to try and make a rpg. This will be a Phoenix Wright-esque game, where you are a defense attorney and try and prove that the defendant in each case isn't guilty. Just so you know, he will always be innocent, but if you make three mistakes you will fail. There will be two phases for each case, the first will be an investigation phase, and the second will be a courtroom phase. For the investigation phase, you will be at the scene of the crime, where you will have to find evidence that you can use to prove that the defendant isn't guilty. For the courtroom phase, you must cross examine the witnesses testimony, and find any contradictions with the evidence that you have and prove to the judge that the defendant didn't commit the crime.

Ok, so that's it. I want to hear what you think of it, and if there is anything else I need to explain. (Which I'm sure there is.)

• 4 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

a game like this has no feel for completion or a system of achievement...you should add something like that.

jeray2000
jeray2000
435 posts
Peasant

You can say on your profile *I beat 5 levels of Objection!* as an achievement, or however many levels.

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

I'd love it. But really, add something to make us feel that we actually progress through the game. Like a story or something.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, I'll think about a story I can add to it, since I do realize that this does need a story. Thanks to all of you for the advice.

Showing 1-4 of 4