ForumsThe TavernSo what's new?

16 5322
darkd00m
darkd00m
505 posts
Nomad

Haven't been on this site in years, I'm surprised I remembered my account information. So how's it going guys?

• 16 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well first of all welcome back to the site. Much has changed if you have been gone for a few years.

Ok so about the site format it has changed to have a more fresh appearance. The staff has added a forum search box into the forums just above the threads. Tags have been added to games and it gives a more precise way to look for games. You can now click search on the search box when it's empty to get 100 random games. There is a ? mark next to the misc tab that sends you to a random game. And one of the biggest changes is that AP is no longer on the site and quests are now here. (The quests tab next to the ? by misc)

Some new mods have been enlisted (Reton8, kegaumongo) and Moegreche is now a mod again.

I'm not sure what else has changed but there is probably much more.

Welcome back!
~Dapro

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The Community button has been changed to Forums, and there's now ads here.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Forum games count for forum posts. Ask me how I know.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

Forum games count for forum posts. Ask me how I know.

How do you know?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

How do you know?

it could be his 3,724 posts =O

I know of that fact because I might have been a key player in it becoming so. Maybe just a small piece of the puzzle. Like really tiny. I, in no way, was the major voice that really pushed it to become so...no sir not at all.

As for OP...in terms of the mod..ModDayCee was also added, and Nemo has left.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

No one mentioned Ferret, which is crazy considering he's the one that brought all of these updates to us.

Also activity took a giant drop but is slowly increasing.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

it could be his 3,724 posts =O

Lol funny how he got 70 more in the past couple hours
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

No one mentioned Ferret, which is crazy considering he's the one that brought all of these updates to us

Is he the one with the unicorn armatar?
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

Haven't been on this site in years

welcome back, i myself am getting back into this site, i used to be active all day everyday from the day i signed up until 2011 or 2012 where i just stopped coming for a while. but now im active almost daily again. so enjoy your stay back, things are always being updated.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

If you've been gone since mid-2010, there's a lot more that's changed since you've been gone. Freakenstein and MRWalker82 weren't even mods at that time.

Moderators Cenere, Asherlee, and most recently NoNameC68 have since retired from their positions, and gave developers/admins John, joeybetz, and Tony have left the AG staff team.

Ferret is our newest community manager. Carlie left quite some time ago, and was replaced by cormyn, who also left a number of years ago.

There's plenty more that I'll update you on once my nostalgia-block clears.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I can't say everything that is new in the site, because quite frankly, it would take too long and I am too lazy to. But here is an over view

- We have a new Administrator. His name is Ferret.

- AG has a new rustic look to it.

- Ernie and Skel left AG but came back from the dead.

- AP has been destroyed and the new ranking system is "Quests" which are achieved via unlocking achievements in flash games.

That's all the important information to be honest. Ohh, and AG3 shall not launch. But it's "features" will be mixed in with AG2. Something to look forward to!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

A note..I thing we can stop with mentioning Ferret is the new community manager. I'm sure he got that message by now..

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

The Random Game button between Misc and More is new.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

- Ernie and Skel left AG but came back from the dead.

Pssst... I think he's been gone a little too long to know who I am... but I appreciate the recognition nonetheless. ^-^
Showing 1-15 of 16