ForumsThe TavernThe 1000 club!!!

76 12930
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

After a long journey, since the beggining of 2009, I was a quite active member in AG. But yet it seem that my Post number was still small.

In the last few mounth, thanks to my millitary service (I realy work hard!!! Not joking! The fact that my post count got higher during this period is just a... well screw you) and a smart phone which enable me to stay online far away from home, let me finaly be much more active, almost 24 hours a day (Im not addict. I can stop whenever i want).

So here it is. My 1000 post. Wow im so exited!

I want to thank armor games for a great site, may we get even larger and better as time pass!

I also want to thank this wonderfull community. You guys are awsome. I feel i can literaly talk with you about everything, fron books to forum games to silly spam threads like this. You guys deserve a cookie. And not these old ones R2 left everywher. You guys are the best.

Thank you everyone!

Danielo.

• 76 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

They say some people made it past 50,000 posts but the user behind it vanished into myth.

Was that in the WoM? Must've missed it.

Someone should make a new club so I can go clubbing but welcome danielo.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Yea i heared that too. They say that Smitty Werben jager manjensen had it. But then he got banned because he used his power for evil. But thats just a rumor i think.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Below user number 10000 is best club
*Licks own profile*
MMMmmgmhmhmhmmgnfdsbnfmffssmmmm... dat age

When he jumped from 10,000 to 20,000 I stopped paying attention.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Let's pump this up to 10.000...more exciting.

If you'll excuse me, I have to attend a polo match with Strop, Cenere, GhostOfMatrix, nichodemus, and the ghost of firetail.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

I have to attend a polo match with Strop, Cenere, GhostOfMatrix, nichodemus, and the ghost of firetail.

/stares wistfully as they walk into the sunset of elysium...
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

If you'll excuse me, I have to attend a polo match with Strop, Cenere, GhostOfMatrix, nichodemus, and the ghost of firetail.

I hate you rich people. Well, rich in... eh, never mind.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Strop can be my horse for the match Ernie.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Knight_34 lose it all in the stock market crash eh? =/
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Look at there smuggish faces...

Come muddke class friends. Lets go drink medium priced beer and throw stones at passing cars.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Middle*

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Come muddke class friends. Lets go drink medium priced beer and throw stones at passing cars.

Let me grab my run-of-the-mill coat first!

*aside* "Yes yes, buy those stocks now! I'm so close I can almost taste the caviar..."
OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

*aside* "Yes yes, buy those stocks now! I'm so close I can almost taste the caviar..."

No. Return to the corner of shame.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Pangthongshoe, behave.

We dont want to be these high class, with there lasagna and Martini, the sports cars and healthy teeths!

No no, the life of a posts miner are my life.
The 1 minute nodeless and "beer and coffee", the folkswagen 2 hand car and theeth which a donkey will say "dude, wash your teeths!".

I want to be 10k... I just love lasagna!

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

You guys can strut around with your huge post counts, I'll be chillin' with the 10+ merit crew.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You guys can strut around with your huge post counts, I'll be chillin' with the 10+ merit crew.

Moe sends you his regards.
Showing 16-30 of 76