ForumsThe TavernThe 1000 club!!!

76 12926
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

After a long journey, since the beggining of 2009, I was a quite active member in AG. But yet it seem that my Post number was still small.

In the last few mounth, thanks to my millitary service (I realy work hard!!! Not joking! The fact that my post count got higher during this period is just a... well screw you) and a smart phone which enable me to stay online far away from home, let me finaly be much more active, almost 24 hours a day (Im not addict. I can stop whenever i want).

So here it is. My 1000 post. Wow im so exited!

I want to thank armor games for a great site, may we get even larger and better as time pass!

I also want to thank this wonderfull community. You guys are awsome. I feel i can literaly talk with you about everything, fron books to forum games to silly spam threads like this. You guys deserve a cookie. And not these old ones R2 left everywher. You guys are the best.

Thank you everyone!

Danielo.

• 76 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

You're still a tenner in my heart, pang. =3

>:c

In other news, "tenner" is apparently an actual word. =P

Ten pound note, yo.

I joined the forums way befor all of you kids! And even befor it, i was in armor games, i just didnt signed in!
2009!!! 2009!!! 2009!!!

You hold nothing to King "since beta" Ryan!
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Wher is he?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Probably off asleep in his library somewhere

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

AG have a lot of terms for "resigned".

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

There are only 5 people on this entire site that can say they have the most of anything (games rated, comments, posts, games submitted, merits) out of anybody here. Four if there are people tied for games rated. I am proud to say I am one of those four or five.

I am not proud to say that I'm the guy with the most comments out of anybody in AG history.

I was actually the first of the, as Sal put it, "twelvers" to reach said milestone.

I beat all of the twelvers that year, finishing with about 1,500-1,700 total posts that year alone. But I'm an eighter, and I still have about 8,700 posts left (or 1 SSTG) to beat that record.

Knight_34 lose it all in the stock market crash eh? =/

Have you ever tried to play polo with seven players? Someone would have to be on both teams at the same time. We just can't have that. If knight isn't willing to show up to the forums, he's not invited to our polo match.

He can come when MageGrayWolf becomes eligible.
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Its remind me of this episode in south park.

Well, here go the forums... these 10k+ers are ruining armor games!
With there merits and kindness and willing to help, general knowledge and manners...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I beat all of the twelvers that year, finishing with about 1,500-1,700 total posts that year alone

I got that amount in the 4 months I was around that year.
Boom

He can come when MageGrayWolf becomes eligible.

At the rate he is posting, I'll be eligible before him.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Congratulations danielo! Nice going! I remember my 1000th post, I was so young and full of hope back then.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I recently joined the 20 club. You are all invited to the ceremony! Bring lots of champagne and truffles.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I think I joined the 1000 club within a week or two of signing up. Things were different in the spring.

At one point I had the most posts of all the twelvers. Then Clancy and Terry used the Forum Games to steal my thunder.

Don't worry, I'm a thirteener. I'm in an entirely new category. Once I pass Clancy in posts, I'll have more posts than all the twelvers.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Don't worry, I'm a thirteener. I'm in an entirely new category. Once I pass Clancy in posts, I'll have more posts than all the twelvers.

COUGH COUGH COUGHIDYCOUGH
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Wow, I didn't know that. That's a lot of posting.

You can if you're ivanxxxxxxx!

dangit people stop stealing my thunder

In other news, I'm starting to talk like pang.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh darn. I don't think I make the cut :/

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

In other news, I'm starting to talk like pang.

u cnt stel my thundr
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I got that amount in the 4 months I was around that year.
Boom

You must have gotten most of them in late November and December... I was ahead of you in posts until I took my yearlong leave of absence!
Showing 46-60 of 76