ForumsThe TavernThe 1000 club!!!

76 12925
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

After a long journey, since the beggining of 2009, I was a quite active member in AG. But yet it seem that my Post number was still small.

In the last few mounth, thanks to my millitary service (I realy work hard!!! Not joking! The fact that my post count got higher during this period is just a... well screw you) and a smart phone which enable me to stay online far away from home, let me finaly be much more active, almost 24 hours a day (Im not addict. I can stop whenever i want).

So here it is. My 1000 post. Wow im so exited!

I want to thank armor games for a great site, may we get even larger and better as time pass!

I also want to thank this wonderfull community. You guys are awsome. I feel i can literaly talk with you about everything, fron books to forum games to silly spam threads like this. You guys deserve a cookie. And not these old ones R2 left everywher. You guys are the best.

Thank you everyone!

Danielo.

• 76 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

For our first club event, i want each one of you try to remmember thier first post.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I think it is the first one on page 25 of the kingdom rush quests thread.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Honestly, I don't think I could tell you in a million which post was my first... even if I found it, I wouldn't be able to recognize it as post #1! =P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Hell if I remember. To be honest the only activity I remember from back in 2010 (I accumulated a whopping 129 posts) was of my failed attempt at my "If you could..." thread

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I think my was a rage over the mormons in the WERP, in the "ask a mormob" thread.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Within my first three days here, I posted about 117 times if I recall correctly. The forums were kicking in 2008. And most of my posts weren't Tavern posts. No, of all places, my main posting hub was the WEPR. I sat and debated topics such as animal rights and Christianity (this was before the whole Christianity vs. Atheism debate blew way out of proportion) all day with people such as Cenere and Zophia (before either of them were touched with the wheel of moderation). I'm sure if you look hard enough, you'll be able to find such threads.

However, although I remember where some of my earliest posts were, I could not tell you for the life of me which one was my first, unless I took every single one of my posts from 2008 and put them in order of date and time. This would mean I would have to find every thread I posted in that year and find the one with the oldest post. In terms of dates, it would be fairly easy, since all of my posts from that year occurred within a span of three days (I left for a few months after that), but since that's nearly 40 posts per day, finding the very first one out of all of them would be incredibly difficult.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

For our first club event, i want each one of you try to remmember thier first post.

My first post was something along the lines of being in an RPG and copy and pasting the character sheet. Yeah... not very unique, but I can't lie.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My first post was in the support forum to introduce myself and complain against a weasel who copied my levels in CTC2.
That's the reason why I became member BTW.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Probably one in the Tavern...the first memorable one is probably a long-*** Gemcraft guide that was moderately popular.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I can't remember probably something in the video game section I don't tend to go in the other sections much.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

No doubt it was in a forum game somewhere. It may have been some stupid question that I asked somewhere, but it was probably forum game-related.

I think it is the first one on page 25 of the kingdom rush quests thread.

When did you join the 1000 club?
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

When did you join the 1000 club?
'

Didn't you hear? 50 is the new 1,000
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I can't believe I joined up in 2008, seems like it was a lot longer than that. My first meaningful posts were probably in the Sonny 2 forums, making up new classes and talking about what we wanted to see in Sonny 3.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have no idea when I got to any number, except my first post.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

What topic/forum game/other thread you 'miss'? One you participated in or opened, or maybe just viewd.
What was your favorite thread?

Showing 61-75 of 76