ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Gemcraft labyrinth game fail !!! cannot see saved game with online

12 9988
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant

i cannot seen my levels and saved game please help me...

• 12 Replies
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant

i cannnot see my saved game on gemcraft labyrinth, i have click on play gemcraft 0 button and opened other game in another page and i closed this after play some time. i turned back my first game and when i open game i cannot see any saved data!!! admin pls help me... thanks for interest.

DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant

thanks for reply,
but im sure for login, i have logged in but i cannot see my saved game.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I logged in as you and can see you have a saved game at slot 0 with level 8. Are you not able to see this game? Try logging out and back on, and if you still can't see it, please post a screenshot.

gemcraft 0 is another game which does not have online saves, and would not affect gemcraft labyrinth in any way.

DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant
DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant

i logged out and login again, i have try change browser, i have try login on another computer, i have tried more changes many times, but not any changes, im not on level8 my level is more than 610 please recover my profile and saved game.

DjCeheNNeTR
DjCeheNNeTR
9 posts
Peasant

note : you are say slot 0. i can see only slot1 slot2 slot3. please look photos you will see. thanks for your interest

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I now see two saved games -- slot1 and slot2, level 8 and 17 respectively. Unfortunately, we don't have the ability to restore lost saved games.

If you login and you don't see any saved games, your network may be having issues connecting to our services -- services.armorgames.com. Are you able to go to: https://services.armorgames.com/services/rest/v1/ ?

It should say "Welcome, you have found the RESTful version of our AGI."

If you don't get anything like that, your network isn't connecting to our services and you wont be able to save/load games.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@DjCeheNNeTR Looping you in so you see this response.

erdal51
erdal51
5 posts
Nomad

i cant see mine!!!
i thought online was safer ;(
i wanted to save on my computer but it said you cant if you buy something and i did
i was over level 240 and have been playing for weeks every night and now suddenly i cant see my save!!!
help!!! ive tried everything

erdal51
erdal51
5 posts
Nomad

i mean i wanted to save on my computer but it says you cant do that if you buy the magic punch which sucks but its ok
my games back!!!!! yay!!! im soooo happy and ive came up with some cool strategies
thanks for getting back to me

Showing 1-12 of 12