ForumsSupport ForumCursed Treasure 2

8 2305
docmike
docmike
2 posts
Shepherd

It keeps shutting down my internet ex. Can play other games. Is it me or the site?

• 8 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

It is working fine for me. Try using other browsers Firefox and chrome work for me.

rodandanet
rodandanet
4 posts
Nomad

mines stopped working to. it just stops responding as soon as I click on the game.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

it helps fix problem if you tell us what browser to see if it related to that.

rodandanet
rodandanet
4 posts
Nomad

sorry mines internet explorer.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

sorry mines internet explorer.

O.k seems to be an explorer problem then. I suggest using other browsers such as firefox and google chrome. Google these and you can find how to download them.

Explorer always had problems when i used it and i have removed it now from my comp.
docmike
docmike
2 posts
Shepherd

Explorer was the problem. Thanks to all

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Explorer always had problems when i used it and i have removed it now from my comp.

Note if you're on a Windows box, you'll need Internet Explorer to download your Windows updates at least.

At least I know it won't accept me trying to download them in Firefox. (It's possible if you have it set to automatically download just ciritical updates and no other updates, this will work.)
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Although ps

(It's possible if you have it set to automatically download just ciritical updates and no other updates, this will work.)

I wouldn't be very happy relying on it to work, and never checking. Which you would need Internet Explorer for. My experience is those "automatic" updates may in fact take quite a bit to kick in, and I usually have noticed long before it & beat them to it manually updating.
Showing 1-8 of 8