ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThanksgiving Idea

37 23969
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/idea.png~original

I want to draw a community picture of us having Thanksgiving. The above doodle is probably how it will be situated, but with more members. That leads me to the main point of this topic: who wants to be in it and how do you want to be represented? I'll be doing my best to include as many folks as I can think of, but if you do ask to be in it I can guarantee that you will be in the final drawing.

Since I'll be waiting for replies and I'll be doing this on my limited spare time, it probably won't be done by Thanksgiving. That ain't a big deal though, right?

Besides all that, anybody have any ideas? Maybe some past members I should include or does everyone need to be choking?

• 37 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

CenCen

Please, never call him that.

I like where I am, sitting near Ferret and McHorseGuy. But put me wherever is easiest to draw.
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

WHY DOES FERRET GET TO SIT AT THE HEAD OF THE TABLE AND NOT ME???? *bursts out crying and throwing a fit*

On a more serious note, I feel it wouldn't be thanksgiving without ol' Xeano to keep the party going, so make sure a set a place for me bronze. :3

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

This is perfect. I would love to be in it, in fact I'm touched I was included in the original sketch :-P

Of course, I'm perfect as my owly self.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

Aha, this seems pretty awesome.

Fit me in anywhere you can, using my current armatar.

OperationNilo
OperationNilo
3,937 posts
Shepherd

I hope nobody is careless enough to step on me. I'm like the cutest ant ever, why would anyone in their sane mind try to stomp on me?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Needs more Sal. >

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Should probably post something more constructive.

People to include:
Bronze
Ferret
Dal
R2
pang
Nilo
Nerve
Hect
Keg
Gantic
Strop
Cen
Rip
Ernie
jeol
Xeano
Skele
Voidy
boppins
Zoph
Nemo
Terry
danielo
Darth Cadeus
Matrix
Gamer
wflag
Emily
Storm
Nicho
party
Mage
Kasic
HahiHa
rychus
Dapro
Ivan
Frank
pick
Drink
Vinny
Moe
DayCee
Reton
Sonatavarius
Clancy
Mav
Emp
thebluerabbit
Punisher
killersup

Pretty sure those are all of the current regulars. May have missed one or two.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

(Not) Forgotten:
Manly
Patrick
SSTG
Declan

I am like 99% sure that's everyone. Please slap me if I missed anyone.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Thats a tall order for sure, Sal.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I'll have fries with it, by the way.

But in all seriousness, there's little reason to include every regular we can possibly mention. I mean, no one really expects Bronze to draw all of those people, right?

Maybe we could convince Gantic to do another Community Tile Project?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

So yes, as my above sentiments describes, I believe it would be a great idea for you to create this project of yours! I'll come back with ideas after I get me some grub..

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Hahaha...thanks for the list Sal. Looks like I'll be doing good to finish before Christmas. I'll need to start a refresher course to learn what everyone looks like again.( WoM, here I come.) Obviously, not everyone will be sitting at the table. I think my priority will be to include more active members near the table and the old guard will be more towards the back. That's fair, right?

Also, any help with research would be nice.

Will it be set in the AG Kingdom? :O

Yessir

Fit me in anywhere you can, using my current armatar.

You sure? You aren't the only one with that armatar.

But in all seriousness, there's little reason to include every regular we can possibly mention. I mean, no one really expects Bronze to draw all of those people, right?

I'm gonna try. The only real constraint I have is space, but I can fit a whole lot in with a 005 pen
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Maybe we could convince Gantic to do another Community Tile Project?

Sal, don't make the project so big. Drawing a character based on what the artist interprets them to look like IRL by there personality is a lot of work.

Let him do it his own way.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

This is a really cool idea bronze. Good luck with Sal's list.
I feel like asking to be including is obnoxious but I am doing it anyways...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I am a ... bench? Well, this is much better than what kids do with this log on Christmas (lol)

I like this idea. I'd love to be in it. Feel free to add me wherever you want/can... as a log, of course

P.S.: Thanks for including me on your first sketch ^^

Showing 1-15 of 37