ForumsThe TavernGames with online potential

4 2257
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

What is a game with an online potential?
--------------------------------------------------------
Its a game that is fun and could be very cool with an online game mode.

Post some comments about games that have online potential so the game creators can see this......not sure if they will do it online or not.....But try!!!

• 4 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I heard WoW is pretty popular, and seemingly has a monopoly on the MMO world.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

You mean games that haven't peaked as of yet?

Probably The Last Stand, although I'm not really fond of the whole "Waiting 7 days to remove a piece of trash" type of game, so when I say this, I meant the first two original games.

Ironhide games seem to be making good use of their momentum from the big success Kingdom Rush had, so we'll wait and see if that has peaked or not.

Planetside 2, definitely will stick around for a few years.

Raze and maybe SFH...

Shellshock needs a third edition, because why not?

The Last Castle is an extremely fun game, so I don't know why the devs haven't made a second one yet.

And lastly, the awaited Sonny 3. Can't begin to imagine how awesome that game will be, once it gets released. Hope I'm not asking too much of Krin when I say I would enjoy a multiplayer feature, maybe. Custom characters are a fad.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I would love to see an online version of Eridani. How laggy it would be, but it would be worth it.

Ironhide games seem to be making good use of their momentum from the big success Kingdom Rush had, so we'll wait and see if that has peaked or not.

What would an online version of Kingdom Rush be like? I'd be interested in seeing a multiplayer tower defense game.

Or did The Last Castle already do that?
Showing 1-3 of 4