Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Heroes of the Storm

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 3:40pm

Snag618

Snag618

770 posts

Now, I'm going to assume you haven't heard of this game. H[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecv0bT9DEo]ERE is the trailer. It's a MOBA like DOTA or LoL. So, what do you think about it?

Posted Nov 16, '13 at 3:41pm

Snag618

Snag618

770 posts

Sorry about double post, but the link failed. HERE it is.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 6:33pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,812 posts

I think the graphics are really exceptionally awesome to be honest, but... I will stick to free online Flash Games nontheless. =)

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 6:41pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,758 posts

but... I will stick to free online Flash Games nontheless. =)

Considering that every other MOBA is free to play, I think it's safe to say that Heroes of the Storm will also be free.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 8:57pm

Snag618

Snag618

770 posts

Yes, from what I've heard, this will be free to play. You can customize your hero with skins, which you do have to pay for.

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 11:54pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Is this related to Heroes of the Space at all?

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 1:11am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,155 posts

Is this related to Heroes of the Space at all?

Heroes of the Storm is an upcoming f2p moba being developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment and will feature heroes and characters from various Blizzard Franchises.

Official site

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 4:56pm

Snag618

Snag618

770 posts

Thank you Jacen/Darth Caedus I was thinking of linking that.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 6:01pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

7,812 posts

Considering that every other MOBA is free to play, I think it's safe to say that Heroes of the Storm will also be free.

That wasn't my point... I might have been a little short in my explanation here... what I meant was that I prefer shorter Flash Games, opposed to those larger MMO games that tend to absorb me completely and turn me into a zombie gamer, forgetting about my real life. =P

The part about the awesome graphics was still spot on though! ^^

Posted Dec 5, '13 at 10:25pm

PauseBreak

PauseBreak

310 posts

I believe Dust Browder is the lead on that game. Might as well call it good as dead.

Reply to Heroes of the Storm

You must be logged in to post a reply!