ForumsGamesHeroes of the Storm

12 7666
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Now, I'm going to assume you haven't heard of this game. H[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ecv0bT9DEo]ERE is the trailer. It's a MOBA like DOTA or LoL. So, what do you think about it?

• 12 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry about double post, but the link failed. HERE it is.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think the graphics are really exceptionally awesome to be honest, but... I will stick to free online Flash Games nontheless. =)

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

but... I will stick to free online Flash Games nontheless. =)

Considering that every other MOBA is free to play, I think it's safe to say that Heroes of the Storm will also be free.
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, from what I've heard, this will be free to play. You can customize your hero with skins, which you do have to pay for.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Is this related to Heroes of the Space at all?

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Is this related to Heroes of the Space at all?

Heroes of the Storm is an upcoming f2p moba being developed and released by Blizzard Entertainment and will feature heroes and characters from various Blizzard Franchises.

Official site

~~~Darth Caedus
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you Jacen/Darth Caedus I was thinking of linking that.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Considering that every other MOBA is free to play, I think it's safe to say that Heroes of the Storm will also be free.

That wasn't my point... I might have been a little short in my explanation here... what I meant was that I prefer shorter Flash Games, opposed to those larger MMO games that tend to absorb me completely and turn me into a zombie gamer, forgetting about my real life. =P

The part about the awesome graphics was still spot on though! ^^
PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

I believe Dust Browder is the lead on that game. Might as well call it good as dead.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I believe Dust Browder is the lead on that game. Might as well call it good as dead.

Might I ask why?
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Might I ask why?

90% of the people over at the Starcraft forums thinks David Kim (lead of balance team) and Dustin Browder (director) are idiots and responsible for the worst game and balance ever made.

~~~Darth Caedus
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Interesting, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Showing 1-12 of 12