ForumsSupport ForumArmor Products

21 6283
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If you have noticed, you will see a tab near the top called "shop". It is here that you can buy a revamped stress ball, or one of multiple stickers.

I don't realy know if ArmorGames is looking for Store ideas, but I figure it can't realy hurt thinking of some.

If you think of a new toy or product that AG could make, please consider the following...

1.The product would have to be fairly small, ArmorGames is a free gaming site and makes money through ads if I am not mistaken. This means that they don't have the biggest budget.

2.Make sure the idea makes sence. Think of questions like "what kind of people are usually on this site, who is the product aimed towards? Would the product be easy and cheap to mail? Is the product complex?"

Now I am not a marketing genius and I am sure that even some of my ideas would not quite work. It is better to suggest an idea that probally won't work than not suggest one that probally will. Please be realistic though.

<-*-><-*-><-*->

Product: AG Poker Cards

They could have the AG logo on the backs of each card and the joker, jack, king, and queen can all be printed in a unique, but simular art style as the AG armatars.

• 21 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I have an idea that can be posted in the Art, Music, and Writing forum.

How about making a contest to design a T-shirt for AG? They could have logos and things like that, and the winner gets picked to be added to the SHOP?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I beleive it would be cool to have ArmorGame shirts. If there was a shirt contest though, there would be some very strict restrictions though.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I would be all for an AG shirt actually. And yes, I think it would be great for marketing and getting that community spirit up. We'd just have to think of the logistics...

...I would definitely buy such a shirt. A geek is me 8D

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

How about a AG laptop skin? Since we all have computers and at least 20% have laptops it would be Great! I myself would buy one.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

i agree with lordbob that would sell the best...

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I like this idea of more store products. I really think that the store products right now are pretty "lame". They just have no real significance to people. So I think that a shirt and maybe sweatshirts would really be something that you should think about.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

What would be some good guidelines for a T-shirt designing contest?

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I think just a basic T-shirt with the AG logo on it would suffice.

steevo15
steevo15
1,563 posts
Peasant

What about like Sonny or Fancy Pants plush toys? Also the shirts are great ideas.

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

I am going to make a thread in the Art section and see if there are any hits.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Well it would have to be related with AG, but I am sure that any design related to AG would best off being one of games or game characters already in games on this site... so we would be just as well off with the original creator of the game designing the shirts for us to avoid look a likes. If I had a shirt with Sonny on it, I want the real deal, not something that is close but no cigar to the real thing.

That is the main issue there would be with having a shirt design contest. I am not saying it is a bad idea, or impossible to have a good contest, there would just be too many restrictions or shirts that portray AG games in a different, more than likely unliked, way.

Anyways Lets try to stay on topic here. You can always make a new thread with the shirt contest idea. Because it is not officail, suggest it in the Support and Suggestions section first.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

A lot of things would be nice to see on armor games,even music to download would be nice

GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

Well my idea is that it would only contain a logo, made by you originally. Not any already made. Anyway, I made a topic asking if anyone would like to join, so we will see how many would like it.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

What kind of music would there be to download? I guess if there is a game with its own original music, it could be downloaded. If you are suggesting to allow people to submit their own music to be downloaded, then I seriously doubt it will ever happen.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Sonny and Fancy Pants plush toys would be more complicated due to sponsorship and intellectual property issues.

Showing 1-15 of 21