ForumsSupport ForumArmor Products

21 6284
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

If you have noticed, you will see a tab near the top called "shop". It is here that you can buy a revamped stress ball, or one of multiple stickers.

I don't realy know if ArmorGames is looking for Store ideas, but I figure it can't realy hurt thinking of some.

If you think of a new toy or product that AG could make, please consider the following...

1.The product would have to be fairly small, ArmorGames is a free gaming site and makes money through ads if I am not mistaken. This means that they don't have the biggest budget.

2.Make sure the idea makes sence. Think of questions like "what kind of people are usually on this site, who is the product aimed towards? Would the product be easy and cheap to mail? Is the product complex?"

Now I am not a marketing genius and I am sure that even some of my ideas would not quite work. It is better to suggest an idea that probally won't work than not suggest one that probally will. Please be realistic though.

<-*-><-*-><-*->

Product: AG Poker Cards

They could have the AG logo on the backs of each card and the joker, jack, king, and queen can all be printed in a unique, but simular art style as the AG armatars.

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21