ForumsNews and FeedbackThese spam comments about getting a girlfriend.

8 3450
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

It's real annoying, and it doesn't work. And REAL stupid steps about saying your moms name 10 times. And it's getting bigger,bigger, and more bigger. Mostly on fun games. So, when I see one, I flag it. These comments are ruining the comment section.

• 8 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We hate them too. We try hard to remove them as fast as we can. Thanks for flagging them!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

This is nothing. A while back, when the spam bots took over the entire site, that was unbearable.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

You flag 'em... we bag 'em! =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Day... if i could give Merits, this one deserves one!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Seriously. That 'DayCee guy should be a Moderator.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

This is nothing. A while back, when the spam bots took over the entire site, that was unbearable.

Was it when the first 5+ pages of each forum was sports and TV ads and crap? That sucked...
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Most spam is nearly invisible to me i just can skim one word or sentence and know if it is spam. I just skip by them since spam is just sadly part of online world. On things before when i did report on other sites, nothing normally gets done due to the amount of span,

On here there isn't near as much as other sites. I will see if flagging them actually does anything now.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

It's real annoying, and it doesn't work.

No wonder I still don't have a girlfriend. And I thought this method was foolproof.
Showing 1-8 of 8