ForumsGamesKingdom Rush Frontiers coming in the next few days?

17 3249
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

The quests are up already.
Quests

• 17 Replies
UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

NO!

Why? Cuz of their last statement, they say that will have a closed beta "some weeks" before release.

Closed beta = stats on wednesday (tomorrow)

And as seen on the other versions they set a release date 2 weeks before release...
Besides that nobody could say ong this closed beta will run, "some weeks" could mean nearly anthing...
For the quests... maybe its an issue or its for the beta testers to, just to see if the quests ingame (and therefore "outgame&quot work.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

OOPS... what was that? Must be a brainlag^^

that will have
= that they will have
stats
= starts
say ong this
= say how long this

and maybe others...
trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Well let's hunt for the 2 people that have completed the quest already (other than ironhide themselves of course).

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Well... 't wasn't me! (oO)

Looking forward to achieving them! =)

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Minimum 5 have access to the beta, the normal users (nonsurprisingly) dont have access, when i click on the quest-badge it leads me to main.

benni369
benni369
328 posts
Shepherd

Dudes...

I signed up for the closed beta. Where? The ironhide forums!

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I wish I had known about this closed beta. At least that means the release is really close.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

At least that means the release is really close.

Ironhide say that the beta starts "some weeks" before the release... could mean anything^^
ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

I only guess that AG Homepage is now the most visited page ever.
Visits are now doubled if not tripled,and all of that thanks to the quest page.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

There is a quest with a man in a suit and another with a top hat and cane. I feel this game is going to be pretty sweet!

Raze5000
Raze5000
47 posts
Treasurer

Yea, I agree with the "few weeks can mean anything" part. IronHide said the Flash version of Kingdom Rush 2 would release "shortly after the iPhone/iPad release, followed by the Android release". ***** please, you haven't even released Kingdom Rush 1 on Android yet you release its sequel on iPhone? And then again, they released KR2 i the beginning of June. Now it's the end of November and they still say "stay tuned for more updates". Apparently they think 7 months is a short time. ********.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

If we can count on AGs facebook page... Flash... maybe Today... it takes a long, long tmie, but finaly..

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I think THIS will clear up any questions.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

And it's up

stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Got through a few levels. They didn't change the gameplay at all. It seems they focused more on the interactive background than the game itself. What really pisses me off is all the microtransactions. They are obviously more oriented towards the Iphone/Ipad/Android/etc.. The whole game seems to have been ported over from the mobile version.

Showing 1-15 of 17