Shepherd

Roy

Because he is cool and he kicks but in any game there is

• 504 Replies
LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

my favoite character is bowser because he is evil and he is a original character and that makes him sweet.

Drazi
Drazi
4 posts
Nomad

My favourite one is Snake from Metal Gear Solid. He rules, doesn't he? xD
"I'm no hero. Never was" awesome xP

DuSteRbOy
DuSteRbOy
3 posts
Peasant

dante devil may cry love his style ^^

BloodyPropaganda
BloodyPropaganda
5 posts
Nomad

I'd say mines Marcus Fenix from Gears of War. His character has a lot of livelyness to it and a lot of background. During the campaign you visit his old broken down house and rampage the locusts. Let's face it, he's the juggernaut of gears.

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

Mulder from the x files. He is strong, mentally strong and is cool1

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

He is not from a game, but he is still my favourite fictional being. Anybody that has read Neil Gaiman's "Sandman" comics will recognize him.

Morpheus, also known as "Dream" or "The Sandman".

http://distraction.february-rains.net/wps/dreamwp1_800.jpg

Kendu10
Kendu10
201 posts
Nomad

Dont have favorite character. ;D

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

Master Chief or John Shepard on Mass Effect, they are both so cool, i guess they are meant to be.

Shadow99
Shadow99
7 posts
Nomad

Mario,Because I like playing it all the time and all the time.

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

Elder Predator why: he kicks butt, blasts heads,and chops people in half, slices throats,finnaly he's an awsome killer

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

heather from sh3 or samus

CheesePotatoes
CheesePotatoes
22 posts
Nomad

a pokemon jk i think that alot of charecters are worthy but i realy think that it depends on the game like how on ssbm marth has low atk but then on ssbb he owns but i have to say if you know how to play as him olimar is teh bestest in ssbb but in total it would be well thats hard because in their own games they own i know the hero chaos tails emerald diamond chao he owns when you have it the smartest and 999999 skills from sonic adventure battle 2

PequenoRey
PequenoRey
104 posts
Nomad

peewee herman, cuz he can do his thing in a pron theather, get arrested, and still be cool bout it.

QBalltheQ
QBalltheQ
12 posts
Nomad

Rayden from Mortal Kombat. There's many reasons why i like him.
-He babbles gibberish
-The fact that he is a god (really xD)
-He goes from good to evil, now only wanting Earth to never have to face the annoyances of enemy warriors, even if it results in killing everyone.

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
210 posts
Nomad

sephirth cuz he lewkz so kewl and never duz anything with relly tryen if u seen final fantazy Vll advent children when he wuz fighten cloud he just acted all kewl

Showing 31-45 of 504