ForumsThe TavernGuess who just got a brother! (2 years ago!)

20 5620
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Yea, I got a brother two years ago. I know, I should've posted it then, but I didnt. well now I want to share! Hes really awesome, but kind of a pain at night when I have to go to bed for school. I usally wake up with him curled into my arms and who can be mad at that?
Anyway, yea. just thought you'd guys would like to know.

• 20 Replies
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Only 11 more years until he can post in the Tavern. They grow up so fast.

I look forward to that time as well. I'd be what? 26 - 27 by then? Ahh, so many good years on Armor Games to come.

pang since we're talking about powers can you teach me the force?

Don't believe in that faux god young child. I know the way.... all I need you to do is sign this contract saying I own your soul and I will show you the way... it's a simple as that.
FreckledTerror
FreckledTerror
57 posts
Peasant

Like, literally, his hand was bigger than him.

Happened to me also, I was a major pre-me (pre-me=pre-mature baby), I was born almost 3 months early. enough of me, congrats on your baby brother, man! Being the youngest, I never experienced that. hope you treasure your moments with him!
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

How many posts do you think you and I will have by then?

You should be in early retirement by then pang. That means most of your posts will be coming from the WEPR.
-

I've always wanted a younger brother. Someone who could have shared those many hours waiting while my 4 sisters shopped for.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

My younger brother is annoying. But my sister makes up for it.

Showing 16-19 of 20