ForumsThe TavernWhat you would do if you would saw a ghost?

41 13529
realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

It should be scary........I guess..........I dont know......

• 41 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Depends on what kind of ghost it is. Is it a vengeful spirit? Or more of a Casper kind of ghost?

Probably be freaked and chilled to the bones if it was the former, and curious if it was the second.

roydotor2000
roydotor2000
340 posts
Nomad

Me, I'll have a heart attack

realmton
realmton
241 posts
Jester

The scary one that want to kill you or just scare the crap out of you......

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Test test test test test... (Ignore)

Ooo, but I already have seen one. I was looking out of my window and saw a long-black haired thingie with white clothing. As a Muslim, I would read the Quran, but lets not go through that, as this is not a religious thread.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Pontianak?

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Dont say that! Man thats creepy. Do you know that?

Its nothing, just when somebody mention something scary, I start imagine things. That explains why Im such a scaredycat.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Run away like there's no tomorrow.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Probably take a picture of it on a camera that is actually a decent one.

Or..walk into it. Let us become one, or more so let me become it. I'd be inside it, would be a bonding moment.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Hmm... checklist:
-Plead
-Fumble around
-Take a photo (smartphones FTW)
-Try to attract other people; verify that it's not a hallucination
-Tremble

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I would take a picture, obviously. And second I would engage in good conversation. You never know what interesting conversations you could be having with a ghost.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I would check the gender and then engage in hand to hand combat. Then I'll tell it to make an account on ArmorGames and I'll invite him to my wedding.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

I've always thought about this. Similar situation: Do any of you ever check behind the shower curtain late at night to see if anything/anyone is in there? I've done this many times without thinking, "WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD I DO IF THERE WAS SOMEONE IN THERE?" I mean really, if it was a person I'd scream, but probably be screwed considering anyone sneaking into and hiding in your house can't have good intentions. If it was a ghost or something else supernatural what could I do? Scream? I probably would be to scared to do that or even move at all. I'd probably be stuck with ****ing my pants. There's nothing you really can do. No good options except hope it doesn't happen to you.

bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

Test test test test test...

The guys who wants to take a picture, your joking right? I mean, you would probably be scared enough to even not move, in my experiences.

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

Would it be a friendly ghost? I would talk to the nice friendly ghost. If it was a mean ghost I would run away and move. Why do I need these things in my life?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

The guys who wants to take a picture, your joking right? I mean, you would probably be scared enough to even not move, in my experiences.

But it's a substantial discovery..and finally conclusive evidence of a ghost existing!

But then,,I'm going to need more than one camera...or something better..
Showing 1-15 of 41