ForumsNews and FeedbackForum Thread Subscriptions

6 3707
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

I play in a few forum games, and while it happens rarely, it gets a little annoying to check forums only to see no one has posted.

On the other hand, it's bad when you forget about a forum and don't check it, leading to you getting reprimanded and even kicked off.

To make all our lives a little easier (and lazier), I propose a "subscribe" button to be added to all forum threads.

If you subscribe to a forum, you would get email or in-site messages saying if and maybe what someone has posted on that forum.

Just a thought that's been bouncing around my head; thought it would be a cool addition.

• 6 Replies
ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Anyone?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

This has actually been suggested....many times. Not sure of the prospects of it happening.

Of course, what you could do is find some way to remember the game, post-it notes maybe?

With the new forum search, it should also be easier finding the game and whatnot.

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

Oh.....I feel stupid.

But that's soo much work! :P

Yes, it is. I guess I will just have to be diligent.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I agree the forum games sector need to be developed futher. I find myself looking for my last post is gsmes lime "you'r banned" page after page. It can be realy nice.
Im sure our skilled and divined developers will suprise us with further updates.

jbondguy007
jbondguy007
47 posts
Scribe

Yeah, I'd like that. I once suggested this idea... With no results. Hopefully, AG devs will add this in a near future.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

I agree.Some gaming sites have the feature.

Showing 1-6 of 6