ForumsGamesGrand Theft Auto

44 17137
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

I want to express how much joy all of these games have brought me. From GTA 3 on the PS2 to the new fifth one I love Grand Theft Auto! Anyone else?

• 44 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

I had so much fun with GTA 4. I tried it online but I kept getting my butt shot off by professionals, so I kept it single player from then on.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

gta 5 is pretty cool. it's filled with unnecessary details though. you know which ones i'm talking about.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I had so much fun with GTA 4.

The only thing I liked about GTA 4 was how fast you could make the cars go. All I would do in that game was drive cars down long stretches of road. I didn't care much for the rest of the features it had to offer.

gta 5 is pretty cool. it's filled with unnecessary details though. you know which ones i'm talking about.

GTA 5: Detailed animated boobs drawn and programmed by hundreds of guys who have never seen a boob in their life.
imadtsoli
imadtsoli
1 posts
Nomad

i love this game.

nyscoutsanimeplace
nyscoutsanimeplace
34 posts
Nomad

gta san andreas is probably the best

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

GTA 5: Detailed animated boobs drawn and programmed by hundreds of guys who have never seen a boob in their life.

Don't go that far...

gta san andreas is probably the best

'Nuff said.
jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

I almost died laughing.
thecode11
thecode11
239 posts
Nomad

Gta 5 graphics and other crap wins me over.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Hey, programmers get more action than you'd think! Haha.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

GTA 4 was awesome. I wish I hadnt given away my xbox so I could play the 5th one.. lol

MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

GTA 5 is awesomely fun! i wish i had it! i rember playing it at my friends once and it is a fun game

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I wish I hadnt given away my xbox so I could play the 5th one

You just gave away your Xbox? You didn't even sell it, you just gave it away?
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Most people with GTA V have Xbox..

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

You just gave away your Xbox? You didn't even sell it, you just gave it away?

Haha well I gave it to my little cousin when I 'retired' from video games.. I don't regret it, they consumed too much of my life already.. xp
Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

What is everyone's favorite mission in a GTA game?

Showing 16-30 of 44