Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Grand Theft Auto

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 5:56pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

660 posts

I was not allowed to play these games when I was younger probably due to the fact that there's a lot of violence and strong language in them. You can even pay for prostitutes and have sex with them in these games from what I've heard.

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 7:27pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

I was not allowed to play these games when I was younger probably due to the fact that there's a lot of violence and strong language in them.

I wasn't either, but what I did at my friends' houses was out of my parents' jurisdiction.

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 8:07pm

Charlie506

Charlie506

1,058 posts

I was not allowed to play these games when I was younger probably due to the fact that there's a lot of violence and strong language in them. You can even pay for prostitutes and have sex with them in these games from what I've heard.

I usually play games like GTA with no one there.

Posted Mar 30, '14 at 4:56am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,549 posts

Knight

Try playing on a console without a memory card and having to redo that same mission even when you complete it the previous time.

I would smash my console, or my game disc, or the controller somehow. Something would get smashed regardless if I had to complete that mission a second time.

I'm all talk. I say I would smash things, but in reality, I would probably just do the mission again until I finally beat it, knowing my lifestyle. But not before I bought a memory card, because there is no reason to not have one. That's just ludicrous.

Posted Mar 31, '14 at 6:34am

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

But not before I bought a memory card, because there is no reason to not have one.

My consoles always had memory cards. I don't know what my friend was thinking by not having one. He didn't really play on it very often.

Short GTA-related anecdote: About a month ago, I was walking down the hall in my dorm, and a few of the guys in one room have an Xbox. Their door was open on this particular day, and when I looked in, I saw my friend playing GTA 5. I have never seen anyone drive a vehicle worse in a video game than this guy did, so of course I had to go in and make fun of him. I then gave him the old "I wonder if I can do any better" and he handed me the controller. I hijacked a car that looked fast, then drove around at full speed on the wrong side of the road--and I will mention that I hadn't ever played GTA 5 before--weaving through traffic like a professional. I did not crash once, and I even managed to score a few compliments from guys I barely knew. It was one of my greatest moments in gaming, even though to most it probably isn't much of a feat.

Then, a few days later, I did the exact same thing, but with my best friend watching. I think I proved myself a worthy car-weaver to all of those who actually cared about this sort of thing.

Reply to Grand Theft Auto

You must be logged in to post a reply!