Neseher

1 post

there is not a sequence to help indiana

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: nestor_hnz

Posted Dec 18, '13 at 4:05pm

lolmaster3000

lolmaster3000

1 post

The sequence you need to press the tiles to help Indiana is --center--left--right

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 6:35am

Iquitos1

Iquitos1

1 post

I completed the popular BBQ before they made it easier. I think this thread had a lot of confusion about popular BBQ: SET 20 enemies on fire at the same time. NOT having 20 enemies on fire on the same time. Why would more than one dwarp tower help? Why would a screen shot showing 35 enemies burning at the same time prove anything? All that matters is to SET them on fire at the exact time time.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:29am

thomxd

thomxd

1 post

where did you find the alien hunters ??

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 9:39am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,015 posts

In the jungle levels, they are not that hard to find^^

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 5:56pm

bakkart

bakkart

469 posts

Maybe you have super eyes, but I still think they're pretty well camouflaged.

Posted Dec 22, '13 at 7:01pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,015 posts

Well, ok, lets make it easy...^^

Have a sharp eye at the Forest-edges, if you hover over them the cursor changes to a hand:

Level 7: the first one is hidden in the top left, above the road, a slight under the level showed at your heros pic in the upper left.

Level 8: the second one hides at the top right above the road, "enzyclopedia" sign (the book) in the top right, from the right side of this sign, just go straight down.

Level 9: the third one can be found above the eggs located left from the building, youll see 4 eggs there, one half hidden (ignore this), the other 3 form a triangle, cursor in the middle of the triangle, then straight up to the forest edge... voila.

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 4:57am

naqib123

naqib123

1 post

i fwinished da gamiewamie

Posted Dec 23, '13 at 10:37pm

xiao09

xiao09

1 post

guys have you tried to click the buffalo in mission 2? if you not then click it many times and something 'funny' will happen ^_^

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 9:43am

123NLP

123NLP

2 posts

where to find 3 aliens

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!