Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

Posted Dec 24, '13 at 11:25am

Clancy12

Clancy12

6,402 posts

@123NLP Try reading 2 posts up -_-

Level 7: the first one is hidden in the top left, above the road, a slight under the level showed at your heros pic in the upper left.

Level 8: the second one hides at the top right above the road, "enzyclopedia" sign (the book) in the top right, from the right side of this sign, just go straight down.

Level 9: the third one can be found above the eggs located left from the building, youll see 4 eggs there, one half hidden (ignore this), the other 3 form a triangle, cursor in the middle of the triangle, then straight up to the forest edge... voila.

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 12:48am

aerofan10

aerofan10

1 post

I am so addicted to kingdom rush games.....................I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 2:05pm

CedrickTM

CedrickTM

1 post

The 3 alien hunter quest was easy. I found them right when the game started. (on all the stages they we're on)

Posted Dec 26, '13 at 5:48pm

bakkart

bakkart

455 posts

To each his own.

Posted Dec 27, '13 at 7:45am

sangpill23

sangpill23

1 post

QUEST
All completed!!!

Posted Dec 28, '13 at 9:53am

shiftreality

shiftreality

2 posts

I seem doomed to blindness.
I have read many posts for the completion of the Dr. Henry Walton Quest.
I know that there tiles that must be pressed, but I am at a loss as to what level that these tiles are on. If anyone could assist me I would be very grateful.

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 1:52pm

daniel_duccato

daniel_duccato

1 post

Hi. I wanna presents what i found. In some pages i found super hack for Kingdom rush. I used this hack and its really works. Its amazing. I download hack from http://www.freefile4you.com/hack/kingdom-rush-frontiers-ios-android-multi-hack-daily-update/ I recomended this hack

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 6:47pm

LORDFIREFANGZ456

LORDFIREFANGZ456

1 post

the sequence is in m, l, r

Posted Dec 29, '13 at 7:29pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

9,727 posts

Indiana jones quest --> lvl 10 Temple of Saqra.

More details? O, right from the temples gates (in the middle, where the enemys come out) there is a lil roof, take an eye on that roof.
Suddenly a lil man appears there, under him there are 3 sybols on the temples wall, press them in the right order to help him (Indiana), the order is --> middle, left, right.
If you did right a door opens on the roof, he steps in, another door opened on the right side on the temple, he steps out, followed by a big boulder, this boulder smash the eggs to pieces, if you did wrong, this eggs spwan something^^

Posted Dec 30, '13 at 1:07am

thebluephoenix17

thebluephoenix17

1 post

Where are the allien hunters?

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!