Forums

ForumsQuests

Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 10:43am

thapputhambu

thapputhambu

5 posts

how do you make friends?i want some friends.

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 10:45am

thapputhambu

thapputhambu

5 posts

i got all quests except popular BBQ on friv games.why don't i get it in my account?

Posted Mar 4, '14 at 11:58am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,257 posts

On topic pls^^ Look around in the forums and you may find one (or more than one) threads about a theme. if not... make a new thread in the right sub (quests has nothing to do with finding friends^^), or ask somebody (Mods or Knights are a good choice here).
But ok, friends... be active in the forums, sooner or later youll find friends... also throw an eye in this thread

All quests... your profile only shows one quests from KRF (and some from KR), so surely more than one is missing yet... well, in general there is sometimes a lil delay, you can aslo play the game again and see if that will change something.
Hope you didnt play in any kind of privacy/incognito mode, this could be a problem.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 2:16pm

Smarty108

Smarty108

1 post

by the alien quest, i find one ( i think) : in the stage with those flesh-eating -plants, there is a plant to the right from the river.on the right of that plant, you will see a ghost-like thing.when you click on it , it will turn into a samurai.
i can't find the other 2, however

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 4:38pm

properson55

properson55

1 post

omg i just realized. the answers to the Indiana Jones are on the crashed alien ship from left to right.

Posted Mar 8, '14 at 6:10pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,257 posts

@Smarty: im too lazy to search it, but somewhere in this thread is posted a lil guide to find all the alien hunters, they are all (obviously) in the jungles levels.
Search thsi threag and youll surely find my guide.

Posted Mar 23, '14 at 11:51am

WHYDOIHAVETHINGS

WHYDOIHAVETHINGS

1 post

Well the Easiest way to get popular bbq is to buy the dragon, but that isnt worth the ahivement

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 6:36am

FireNightGames

FireNightGames

2 posts

any help on killing the final boss, he destroyed ALL my towers and i couldn't manage to kill him

also for people trying to achive the popular bbq, i have no idea but i recived it on a cave level (11 i think) using 3 dwaaarps

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 6:50am

FireNightGames

FireNightGames

2 posts

^^^
my mistake level 13 for the popular bbq

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 9:19am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

10,257 posts

Rebuild the towers, it should not be a big problem so ave enough gold during the first period of the final level.
Imo in this phase of the stage the mech with the rocket upgrade do a nice job.

Reply to Kingdom Rush Frontiers Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!