This thread has been deleted by Ferret on 2014-08-18 15:54:53
This thread is a place to discuss quests for Kingdom Rush Frontiers. Here is a list of the current quests available for this popular tower defense game...
One Froggy Evening
Find the Singing Frog.
Complete a desert stage without having your hero die.
Hire 10 or more mercenaries.
Build 30 towers.
Frontiers 3-Day Play
Play Kingdom Rush Frontiers 3 days in a row.
Set 20 enemies on fire at the same time.
Save the Princess
Save a captive princess.
Assassins dodge 1000 attacks.
Genie in a Bottle
Build 3 Mechas on 1 stage.
You Shall Not Pass
Defeat the Dark Lord.
Dr. Henry Walton
Help Indiana find the secret passage.
One UGLY quest
Find all 3 alien hunters.
- 304 Replies
Popular BBQ... tried it again... cant wait for the fix^^
Grmbl... if it can go wrong, it goes wrong... second (and last) try...
Rly last one... after testing im hope this will work
If i count right i have 24 on fire at the same time.
yehey.. it's ready.... beautiful.......
Yes the game is finally out... I've been waiting for a while, and 16 quests whoohoo ;D
and 16 quests
16, thats the original KR
KRF have 12 quests
KRF have 12 quests
Oh whoops sorry I was thinking of the original ^^ And did anyone else see the Tusken Raiders sniping people on lvl 2? (Star Wars reference)
I couldn't tell -- were they sniping everybody or just the bad guys?
I just got the Popular BBQ quest. Will upload a pic in a minute.
Ugh, wasn't fast enough to get the enemies on fire or the quest icon showing up. But here's the configuration anyway:
Kingdom Rush Updated, here are the notes!
v1.1.1 Change log.
- Fixed: Removed area attack from the Brute Notification
- Fixed: Nivus showing incorrect damage
- Fixed: Ashbite, nivus, dierdre incorrect attack speed
- Fixed: When Grawl levels up he looses bonus health provided by Hard Rock perk
- Fixed: Nazaru's gates iron/heroic had a long delay between winning and the end game screen
- Fixed: Temple of Saqra iron/heroic had a long delay between winning and the end game screen
- Fixed: If you pause the game while the Death Knight is dead, and then resume the game, he will appear to have been respawned, but the enemies cannot see him because he's really dead
- Fixed: When a pouaki rider dies to wasp missiles it doesn't drop its rider and fly on a just the bird. it just dies
- Fixed: Hawkeye achievement
- Fixed: Sometimes on the wave flag indicator some enemies appear with 0 units coming
- Fixed: The Consecrate skill continues to animate/move after the game is paused
- Fixed: The Consecrate skill can be used on disabled towers
- Tweak: Falcon attack sound a bit quiet
- Fixed: Blackthorne's Looting upgrade not working
- Fixed: Several typos fixed
- Fixed: Sometimes a Soldier attacks an invisible Saurian Nighthscale
- Fixed: Layering problem with Sha'tra Space Ship
- Fixed: There was a bug that if someone complete an Iron or Heroic in Normal then that stage cannot be completed in Veteran
- Fixed: Popular BBQ quest
- Fixed: Falconer Achievement
- Fixed: Shatra lifebar when dead
- Fixed: Birth of a Hero Achievement
- Tweak: Boss Efreeti's sand tower click box
- Added: Boss Efreeti's death lamp
- Added: Tunnel exit at stage 12 lights when enemies are walking through
- Added: disclaimer at encyclopedia for enemies health
- Fixed: Razorwing graphics
- Fixed: Game credits
- Fixed: Several small fixes.
Ferret, thanks for the informations.
Quest Popular BBQ is not difficult at all ,it was only broken,and now its fixed.
I have personally tested it, and I can say that it works perfectly now.
Glad to hear it!
Just got the popular BBQ quest. Looks like it has been fixed! Keep up the good work ferret! #Awesome
What's the best level and the strategy for BBQ?
You must be logged in to post a reply!