ForumsThe Tavernworst pet you have ever had?

36 6056
dannyereXD
dannyereXD
85 posts
Nomad

what was the worst ever pet you have had in your life??

• 36 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

A lizard my cousin found under a pipe when we were installing our new sprinkler system.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

is a dog call'd pursy it wos the demond dog

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

hmmmm the worse pet i ever had was a water snake that slipped over my hends and fall down into the toilet so we had to call the police and try to find it because it could come out from another toilet and thats bad!!

(all thought imagine that you are sitting in your toilet and suddenly something to tickle your ass...)

BluBla
BluBla
41 posts
Nomad

well.... my mate had two hamsters and one wentunder his bed covers and he couldnt find it for ages!

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

frog. explains itself.

Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

this is spam

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

When I was about 5 we had 3 cats, one of them was named something like Pudge he was a greyish cat. He would poop everywhere, bite my family, and one day during a storm my mom and dad were talking on their bed with the door open. My dad had his foot sticking out of the covers. Pudge got scared or something, so he ran into the room jumped up put his claws around my dad's foot and bit down on his big toe.
After that we let him outside and he never returned..

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

worst pet would have to be a hairless chinese dog i used to have it was evil would attack u like crazy it wouldnt let u sit on the couch or it wiould bite u till u bleed

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I used to have a hamptser that was completely EVIL! I couldn't give him food because he would bite me and tear me apart. So he died after awhile because I never intended to feed him.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Well.....I worst pet would have to be the whale, I mean got it ate my money away with each little tiny thing that I did! I take it for a walk and Im in jail for abusing the privilage to keep a pet?!?!?!!?

No but really, I had a pet, but neevr got to know it much since it dies when I was young, it did get it's ear ripped off in a dog fight thought.

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

once i had a retarded goldfish that didnt do anything but stare a fixed point and he wouldnt take any food......depressing.....

Sekel6520
Sekel6520
167 posts
Peasant

I had 2 beta fish and we put them in the same tank. We didn't know beta fish attacked every fish they saw....it was pretty cruel what they did to each other....

DeLaNoche
DeLaNoche
54 posts
Nomad

a turtle, so boring, it doesn't do anything

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

My worst pet was my Hamster, he didn't do anything all he did was sleep, for the whole day.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

I kept a caterpiller in a matchbox for a day once. That was pretty lame, I went to bed and it was dead when I woke up. (I was about 6-7)

I had frogs and toads at one point though. The biggest toad used to run around the house in a hamsterball. That was pretty cool.

Showing 1-15 of 36