ForumsGamesHow to Find Your Game

9 3627
julesia95
julesia95
88 posts
Nomad

I'm not going to tell you anything you don't know. I'm just going to tell you proven methods to find a fun game and where you can look to see something different.

Proven Methods:

1. Just choose the genre you like
2. Look at the game pictures and see if that matches your personality and what you consider fun
3. Before you click take a look at the average rating this reflects how you will feel about the game about 7 out of 10 times
4. Read people's comments another thing to judge a game by
5. The 30 second rule - You only have to play a game for about 30 seconds to get your view of it. If you are tempted to stay the game is most likely a success for you.

Unique Places to Look For Games:

1. Always see what your friends have in their faves - if they're your friends you might find something cool in their page
2. Go to the community and pick random names. Look at their faves and follow the &quotroven methods" and you're bound to find something eventually

Hey if you get something out of this I'll feel good. Or at the very least I hope people think it's somewhat interesting and well written.

Thank-you for reading this

• 9 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Great guide, this is how I found the oblivion series, I looked at it, I am an RPG man, I love rpgs, and so I looked it up, it looked awesome so I bought it.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

This a good guide its sweet.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

it is a good guide but why to put so much thought on one game? just ask your friends or just go to a store and take the one with the better outfit!

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

coz thts new

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

4. Read people's comments another thing to judge a game by

This rule would work a lot better if more people wrote merit-worthy comments. Anyway, this is great and I usually do most of those to find games to play that I will have fun playing and won't waste my time. Good job.
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Nice this is very helpful. Thanks for writing it.

EL_Dyablo_666
EL_Dyablo_666
579 posts
Nomad

I agree this really is a good guide, it really helped a lot, Thank You.

zinjul
zinjul
48 posts
Nomad

Great guide.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Great guide, I will use it for sure!

Showing 1-9 of 9