Forums

ForumsFlash Games

How to Find Your Game

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 3:18am

julesia95

julesia95

90 posts

I'm not going to tell you anything you don't know. I'm just going to tell you proven methods to find a fun game and where you can look to see something different.

Proven Methods:

1. Just choose the genre you like
2. Look at the game pictures and see if that matches your personality and what you consider fun
3. Before you click take a look at the average rating this reflects how you will feel about the game about 7 out of 10 times
4. Read people's comments another thing to judge a game by
5. The 30 second rule - You only have to play a game for about 30 seconds to get your view of it. If you are tempted to stay the game is most likely a success for you.

Unique Places to Look For Games:

1. Always see what your friends have in their faves - if they're your friends you might find something cool in their page
2. Go to the community and pick random names. Look at their faves and follow the &quotroven methods" and you're bound to find something eventually

Hey if you get something out of this I'll feel good. Or at the very least I hope people think it's somewhat interesting and well written.

Thank-you for reading this

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 3:28am

DivineDarkness

DivineDarkness

1,344 posts

Great guide, this is how I found the oblivion series, I looked at it, I am an RPG man, I love rpgs, and so I looked it up, it looked awesome so I bought it.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 3:31am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

This a good guide its sweet.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 5:28am

netrino

netrino

84 posts

it is a good guide but why to put so much thought on one game? just ask your friends or just go to a store and take the one with the better outfit!

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 5:21pm

jjbb18

jjbb18

417 posts

coz thts new

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 9:34pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

4. Read people's comments another thing to judge a game by

This rule would work a lot better if more people wrote merit-worthy comments. Anyway, this is great and I usually do most of those to find games to play that I will have fun playing and won't waste my time. Good job.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 9:38pm

d0m1nated14

d0m1nated14

763 posts

Nice this is very helpful. Thanks for writing it.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 9:39pm

EL_Dyablo_666

EL_Dyablo_666

621 posts

I agree this really is a good guide, it really helped a lot, Thank You.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 9:50pm

zinjul

zinjul

51 posts

Great guide.

Posted Jun 30, '08 at 9:50pm

dragoncrusher

dragoncrusher

811 posts

Great guide, I will use it for sure!

Reply to How to Find Your Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!