ForumsGames[Found] Can't find a game!

3 1836
Knuckels
Knuckels
2 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I'm trying to find this game I played a while ago on here I've tried under all the different categories I could think of but couldn't find it!

Basically the gist of the game was you were defending a castle from waves of enemies and I think you started off as one person and they would be standing on the wall and you would move your cursor ( a cross hair ) and click and shoot the enemies coming toward you ( I think in the lower levels they were goblins and rats and stuff ) and then at the end of the wave ( day ) like a town panel would come up and you could go into a tavern and get more people ( they would also stand on the wall and have guns and automatically shoot the enemies as they would come into range ) and all that sort of stuff. It had a cartoon like graphics to it and it was 2D. The opening screen had the game name and there would be the castle wall on the right side of the screen with someone standing on it and someone ran onto the screen and they got shot just like it would happen in the game.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

• 3 Replies
Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I think the game you are looking for is Elona Shooter. If it's not, you should try it out anyway.

Knuckels
Knuckels
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks that was it!! =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Good to see the game was found! Thumbs up @Snag618! Locking the thread now... =)

Showing 1-3 of 3