Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Terrorism in general

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 9:01pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

All I can say is, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 9:04pm

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

Sure, as we always look at our heros as, well, heroes. We "forget" thier bad doing.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 9:09pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Sure, as we always look at our heros as, well, heroes. We "forget" thier bad doing

I know s shining example of such men, i'm tslking to him right now.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 1:31am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,978 posts

What come first? Does an attacker of a terror group is a terrorist, or a group is a terrorists group for using terror?

Your English is a little broken here, so I want to make sure I'm deciphering the questions correctly:
"Is an attacker from a terror group a terrorist? Or is a group that uses terror a terrorist group for using terror?"
If those are the questions, then for the first one it depends if they're doing something for a personal vendetta or if it's to further the goals of the group. If it's the former, then they're more of a "lone wolf" case. If it's the latter, then it depends to what extent the group incites and promotes violence toward a cause. They can say all they want about how evil X is and why, but it becomes a terrorist organization when there's a call for violent action against X.

If these *insert title here* beduians attack a base, is it a legit fighting move, or a terror move?

In that case, terror may be a byproduct of the "legit" violence.

All I can say is, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Indeed. The US Army and CIA are on Iran's terrorist organization list.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 5:53am

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

Are you blaming EmprorPlapatine in terrorist activty, Punisher?! Well, i wont be suprised if you are correct...

There is a diffrunte between hostile organization and terrorist group your majesty. Iran put the CIA and the US army on there "enemy list". The kurds rebel are teerorists for them for one example.

Posted Nov 30, '13 at 5:56am

danielo

danielo

1,394 posts

Sorry, i didnt read the articale...

Well they blame the world for being a threat to the world. And by world (the second one) they mean there leaders butt.

Reply to Terrorism in general

You must be logged in to post a reply!