ForumsNews and Feedbackprivate mail

4 3926
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I got myself more then once wanting to send a private messege to another memver of the community, but there is no such application here on AG. Many sited do have it.
What do you think? Like a mini Email just for your AG account, who support only account to account communication. It will let warnings to be said more privately ( telling a person is wrong doing on his front page is quite embaracing i think) as one example.

• 4 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Suggested many times, and pretty sure it was a feature on AGv3.

But anyways, yeah, I really think this needs to be implemented.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I agree, it would be useful, you can also play mafia-esque games, like danielo's werewolf RPG using it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This feature was opted in the Beta testing website before and it remains uncertain whether or not this will be implemented in the (near) future. We will simply have to wait and see if/when it comes, ok? =)

It will let warnings to be said more privately ( telling a person is wrong doing on his front page is quite embaracing i think) as one example.

Just remember that if you play with fire, you could get burned... There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting a warning for something you did, as it is not embarrasing at all. Getting banned however, is...
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

A teacher cant yell at a kid in front of the others. If somene did something bad, he need to be able to explaine himself privately first, befor getting hanged at the market squaire.

Plud my Mafia game reaky need one...

Showing 1-4 of 4