ForumsForum Gameskickstarter for "the Werewolf of AG!" (Semi-RPG)

19 5439
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I tried it quite many times, but i hope this time it will run:

ONE OF US, IS A WEREWOLF!

A poor new comer found dead in the newcomers sector, with wolven vites mark all over him. But largers then any wolf you can imagaine.

The game go like this:
Post this chart:
Name: (your AG name/nickname)
Look: (I look like a ghost. R2D2 like a crazy trbot with a cookies jar. Just how you see yourself, based on your armatar or not).
Home: (one of AG forums sectors. Your favorite one. WERP, The tavern, popular media, etc.)
Email : in other forums i used to work with the inner email. As we dont have one here, ill ve glad if you could open a mail just for this game (maybe even making it your &quotrivate AG Email&quot, or use a existing one. There ill send you what is your job, you will be able to make threatiesand alliances and send me your actions.

The game work on a day and night circle. Ill announce when its day and when its night. At night only the speical classes "work". At day time you are free to vote. At the end of the day the votes are counted and then the judgment will smash the poor criminal (even if he is innocente).

After that, and based on the number of players, ill give SOME of you a "job".
Here is the basic list:
Two big bad werewolves: the werewolf, once a night, can preform a kill. If the two werewolves choose the same target, he die (aka out of the game, lose, kick the bucket, go to sleep with the worms, etc.).
Undercover admin: the mod try to protect the players. Once a night he choose one player. This night the player will be protected from the werewolves attack.
veteran member: every night, this player can "search in AG archives" and find out his target identity - his job.
The "know all" noob: He think he know everyone. Belive he is a veteran member, has the same power, but get wrong answers most of the times. A wolf will be said to be normal AG member, a veteran will be said to be a wolf, in a random way.

Every day, the AG community will gather and vote to ban the member they suspect to be the werewolf. If a player get 50% of the votes, he is banned (lose, kick the- well you get it).

The werewolves win if they kill all the other classes and 50% of the normal members.
The other win if they kill all the werewolves.

I CHOOSE THE CLASSES. Saying what you want to be wont help. You will get to your mentioned Email your class, a

The fgame will start after we gather enough peoples. The more the better.

Any question? Something unclear? Bad gramer (yea i know its spelt grammer)?

• 19 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Example for the drawing:
http://imageshack.com/a/img268/6094/jury.jpg
1 main living room
2 kitchen
3 crafting room
4 another room
5 - two stories room: first floor: blacksmith. Second floor: drawing room
6 room for kids

(A thing i forget to mention: kids eat 5 food units a week. You can also send them to get food, so they will gather there own food at the forest, but wont be able to do anything else. Worker eat 10 units).

After you all finish your new sheets and new members will join, ill draw a less detaild map of the town.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Do I post on this thread or email you?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Email me. Ill conestrate them all and post them in the new gaming thread when we start. Ill appreciate it if you could upload it to imageshack for say (or other site) and give me the link instead.

Write down your sheet somewher. You dont have to post it yet, ask questions befor and confirm your position in the game.

First one to confirm in, get a free old lady, with her own shack and providing her own food at his property (you dont get more food or something. Just her being around).

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Edit post! We need you!

My email is Danieloga.ts@gmail.com

If anything bother you or you are not sure/think i need to change something, dont hesitate to keep it to yourself.
Joking, tell me.

Showing 16-19 of 19