ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] What is with you sponsering political advertisments on your website?

1 3373
John0321
John0321
1 posts
Peasant

I do not care if its pro liberal or pro conservative. Republican or Democrat. How could you allow political advertisements on your website.

If I see more you will not see me here.

• 1 Reply
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Advertisements are not chosen by ArmorGames, but through the search-and-remember feature of the advertising company, mostly Google... that means whenever you visit a certain website (in this case probably one with a political background), the advertisements will be made to fit your preferences, or at least how the advertisement company thinks it will.

Visit a website about trucks, you will see advertisements related to trucks... visit one about clothing, you will see similar clothing advertisements. That's how these work. Please don't blame ArmorGames for it, as they have nothing to do with political statements, nor do they want to be affiliated with them. =)

If the advertisement is inappropriate in terms of sexual content, rascism, religious harassment or other profane content, be sure to report this and the staff can take action in these matters. For now, there is nothing they can do, as this is a 'normal advertisement' that is run off-site and not by ArmorGames, ok?

Showing 1-1 of 1