ForumsGamesBattle of the Games! (Current Tournament Adventure Round # 1)

183 71452
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Battle of the games
Hey guys!I am just creating a thread,Battle of the games.
The Rules are:
1.A user should not post more than 1 entry in 1 competition.(but they are free to see through the competition and ask questions!)
2.No subject changing.
3.Be patient,every competition lasts for 1 week!
So,the first competition is between:
http://cache.armorgames.com/files/featured/sinjid-13549.png
Sinjid
VS
http://gamemedia.armorgames.com/13367/icn_thmb.png
Strike Force Heroes

Let us get voting!
VOTE GUYS VOTE!!!

• 183 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Strike Force Heroes is a very similar game to Raze, which is one of my favorite flash games of all time and one of the few I still play to this day. I'm not a big RPG fan, however, so Sinjid is not really my type of game.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Noooooo! Are you kidding me? Me and Gamer were planning a battle like this over the weekend.

Sinji'd just feels more fun.

stealth_ninja05
stealth_ninja05
1,078 posts
Peasant

Definently, SINJID

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

That is easy.... these games are totaly different, so my decision is: Sinjid

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Another Battle of the Games?
Vinny failed us on the last one..

I abstain from voting on this. The two games are of different calibers.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Oh man, I remember when Strike Force Heroes came out... I LOVED that game! There were a few days where I would sit just play for hours... and I haven't done that with too many games recently!

But as pang has stated, these two games battling against each other makes no logical sense whatsoever... the two are nothing alike! Strike Force Heroes would be better paired up with a game like Raze, whereas you could pair Sinjid up with something more along the lines of... Sonny 2 maybe? I know the two aren't incredibly alike, but the same guy created both of them, and they do have their similarities, and... I haven't played too many games like Sinjid. Can you tell? =P

Just put me down for Strike Force Heroes before I embarrass myself as a gamer even more...

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

@pangifferent what?
@Skeleton_Pilot:You can decide the names of the competitors for the second competition.Meanwhile,I need a winner of this competition!The deadline of this competition is on Saturday,30/11/13.Ok?

mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

(this is not part of the competition):

Seems a bit pointless, why don't you let us vote on any game?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

@mightybob:Oh,A great idea!I will ask Ferret

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Sinjid took me a long time to beat. Like two weeks. Well, SFH was A great game and addicting.

I vote Strike Force Heroes.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Because this thread would die in a matter of days, if we keep doing it this way, it'll be alive longer.
Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Strike Force Heroes. Finest flash platform shooter I've played, next to Strike Force Heroes 2 of course.

You mean, instead of voting for one of two games battling against each other, you could just vote for any game you want? That seems a bit pointless. You must mean something else entirely.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Strike Force Heroes wasn't that good compared to SFH2... But Sinjid really just isn't a match for either so I vote SFH.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

@R2D2199,@Terry_The_Disco_King:OK,as per the majority,We will have this the orignal way.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Guys,SFH is winning by 5,3!Sinjid still has some chance!The deadline is on Saturday!COME ON PEOPLE VOTE!!!

Showing 1-15 of 183