Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Battle of the games! (Currently: Tournament #2 Round 1 - Page 18)

Posted Mar 30, '14 at 8:15pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

Kingdom Rush Frontiers!

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 10:32am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Alright,My computer broke...
Kingdom rush Frontiers wins!
Let's start the second round...
Duration:1 week

http://www.nordinho.net/vbull/attachments/other-cool-games/53673d1317997562-cactus-mccoy-2-ruins-calavera-naamloos.jpg

vs

http://images.jayisgames.com/14441-b.png

Posted Apr 11, '14 at 10:38am

09philj

09philj

1,226 posts

Cactus McCoy all the way. Nothing beats the fast paced combat or variety of weapons. The enemy classes are all well designed, and so are the levels, especially the trains.

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 5:23am

tinyEricson

tinyEricson

19 posts

kingdom rush frontiers......beocose theres the word rush....... RUSHING! LIKE RUNNING!beocose im a sonic fan.........

yep i just said that......

dont be mad!

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 9:52am

carrera9

carrera9

10 posts

Both are good.
But gameplay wise Strike Force Heroes is better.
I give sinjid: 7/10
SFH: 9.5/10

Posted Apr 12, '14 at 12:06pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,748 posts

@tinyEricson @carrera9 cmon guys... the battles of this games are over, while scolling down this page you will surely notice the bigger post with pics? This is surely some kind of indicator that a new battle starts...

Back to topic: One is a platformer, one a RPG... so toaly different genres that i cant compare them... so no vote from my side.
This been said: both are great games!

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 1:55am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Ok,so just one proper vote and 1 advice...

Posted Apr 13, '14 at 2:00am

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

4,275 posts

My vote is for Cactus McCoy. I like that it has more live action fighting and a wide range of weapons to use. Crystal Story 2 is kinda fun but lacks the actual engaging in the fighting part, and some of the bosses are just plain hard, whereas in CM they aren't that way.

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 3:46pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,732 posts

I too have to cast my vote for Cactus McCoy 2! The 'live' battles are much more fun because you get the notion that you are actually gaming! Plus I love the graphics and humor used in the game! =)

To give Crystal Story 2 some credit... the game was designed great, with funny conversations and awesome graphics, but... the constant repeating of japanese 'eh-ah', 'ohh' and 'nnghhh' becomes annoying pretty quick. I felt that they took the easy way out on this part and simply re-used those sounds whenever they seemed fit. Shame... =/

Posted Apr 14, '14 at 11:06pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,219 posts

After playing Cactus McCoy 2, I can now confirm I don't really like either of thes games in this battle. One involves overly meticulous investigation in order to complete certain quests, which already take an eternity to earn, while the other is just poorly made and doesn't progress much from the same tedious thing again and again.

I'll cast my vote based on which one I enjoyed playing more, since it is after all a game battle and that is really what we all want from a game, is it not? I was able to play Cactus McCoy for about 30 minutes before deciding it wasn't worth attempting more quests. I cannot remember how long I was able to play Crystal Story 2 for, but I remember being uninterested in it after about 5 minutes, and I would not have even played it for that long had it not been for the quests.

The short version: Cactus McCoy 2, because it was more engaging and didn't bore me as quickly.

Reply to Battle of the games! (Currently: Tournament #2 Round 1 - Page 18)

You must be logged in to post a reply!