ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Kingdom Rush Frontiers - dont work anymore

9 8731
novaggg
novaggg
4 posts
Farmer

Kingdom Rush Frontiers is not working anymore. You get a grey screen when lauching the game... What happend ?

• 9 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Maybe your flash or something is down, you should try updating it. As for me I'm having no problems whatsoever with the game. Hope it helps.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Was it working for you before and now it has stopped? Try a different browser.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

It's working fine for me also.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Maybe just some temporary glitch? Did you folks give it a rest for an hour/day or two or so, and tried again?

IMANRIPPER
IMANRIPPER
3 posts
Nomad

is there a way to download this game for PC?

MonkeyDadio
MonkeyDadio
1 posts
Nomad

There is a broken Ad link for the video so it can not play and there for the game can not load. Its a local targeted youtube Ad for the Dallas area from a car dealership.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

thanks @MonkeyDadio I'll see if we can get that fixed.

Denny599
Denny599
1 posts
Shepherd

I am having a problem with KR rush frontier when the ad entitled Pat Lobb Dodge Frisco, TX - Anchorman Tickets is supposed to run. It runs neither on AG or on the youtube it is linked to. I think the ad firm messed something up you might wish to contact them. Here is the youtube the ad links to http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=wR2Hz23gIRQ

agreenberg88
agreenberg88
2 posts
Nomad

Same problem for me. Every time I go to upgrade my abilities, I get an ad that I can't click out of, even after it's over. My game screen changes colors and I can't do anything but refresh. Which means no matter how many stars I earn, I can't upgrade my abilities because it just turns dark.

Showing 1-9 of 9