ForumsForum GamesClaim to Magical Fame

82 15031
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

1. New players are always welcome.
2. This is single player.
3. You are welcome to do whatever you wish, as long as it doesnât break any rules. WHATEVER YOU WANT.
4. Read to the bottom of the page in case Iâve decided to add something to the CS.
5. Delete anything in brackets in the CS.
6. All starting scenarios are unique and specialized, based on your personality, bio, age, name, gender, and random factors. You may get classes and equipment right from the start if everything works.
7. I add all equipment and perk bonuses automatically.
8. If you do not like making personality/bio descriptions, Iâll add one for you. Youâll be the blandest, most uninteresting person ever though.

You are a mage, destined for greatness. The question is though, how will you achieve it? Will you be an infamous necromancer or a wise priest? Leader of armies or destroyer of armies?

Name: (What people call you.)
Bio: (You add it.)
Personality: (You add it.)
Guild: Mageâs Guild. (You can get different guilds as time goes on. For now you only have the most basic guild for wizards.
Class: Mage (The most basic class for wizards.)
Exp: 0/10 (When you level up you get something. What you get you never know, but itâll always be at least arguably good. You are allowed to, out of character, request level-up bonuses.)
Perk: +5 to mana.
Stats: (Your different skills in magic. You have 25 points to add to each stat, 1 point=5 points for health)
Mana: 10 (How much magical energy you have.)
Health: 20 ( How big of a hit you can take.)
Speed: 5 (How fast you can move.)
Solid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate solids.)
Liquid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate liquids.)
Gas Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate gases.)
Plasma Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate plasmas. If you didnât know, lightning and fire are plasmas.)
Creation: 0 (How good you are at creating whatever. Once created you have no control over the object though.)
Life: 0 (How good you are at healing/creating/reviving life.)
Preferences: None (Any specific things youâre good at, like water within liquid manipulation.)
Inventory: Nothing (Anything which is in limited supply, e.i potions.)
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes. (Anything which is permanent, unless destroyed.)
Gold: 50 (The universal money. 1 gold is equivalent to the price of a chocolate bar in our world.)

• 82 Replies
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

bump

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Jeray???

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Lucien
Age 21
Class: Mage.
Perk: +5 to mana
Exp:0
Mana:12
Health:20
Speed:5
Creation: 15
Solid: 7
Plasma: 1
Liquid: 0
Inv: None
Equipment: blue jeresy shirt of the magic college with num. 5 on it, pants and a navy blue robe. A dagger.

The guy says no, he doesn't need any help right now. You should probaly be getting to your job at the tavern anyways, since it's getting near the dinner rush.

Name: Mark
Bio: At a very young age Mark was tested for magecraft, and it was found he had it. When he was sent for further study, it was found he had the talent for Necromancy. Immediately he was shunned by the magic community. The University of Magical Craft did everything short of kicking him out. Mark got the message, and left. He's been growing up on the streets of Crestilia ever since, forced into a gang where his power grew. Even though his surroundings were miserable, he tried to remain humble. Through the gang, Mark learned how to make different poisons, both liquid and gaseous.
Personality: Mark is humble most of the time, trying to make up for what he sees as his own curse.
Guild(s): Mages Guild, the Stolt Gang
Class: Mage
Exp: 0/10
Stats:
Mana: 15
Health: 20
Speed: 5
Solid Manipulation: 0
Liquid Manipulation: 5
Gas Manipulation: 5
Plasma Manipulation: 0
Creation: 5
Life: 5
Preferences: Poison making.
Inventory: Nothing
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes.
Gold: 50

Since you can only hope of the best, you decide to go back to your apartment and concoct a few more poisons. After a little while however, Jack bursts into your apartment and starts yelling about how you screwed up and only knocked the guy out during his last rehearsal, and how the whole gang is probaly going to be busted for your screwup. He seems really angry, and given who he is and how dire the situation is, you worry he may even kill you. He doesn't have any magical talent himself, but you know for a fact he always carries an enchanted knife that kills near instantly if it touches skin, and he may have some protection wards on him. The only way you could probaly take him is if you attacked first, but then things could still go wrong and he may not be planning to kill you anyways.
Name: Frogmyre
Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Personality: Friendly, but getting on his bad side is dangerous.
Guild: Mageâs Guild.
Stats:
Mana: 10
Speed: 10
Liquid Manipulation: 0
Gas Manipulation: 0
Creation: 10
Life: 10
Preferences: None

It is now 2:30, in game. You left the farmhouse in the farming, got to town around twelve, and talked to the blacksmith and the innkeeper and just looked around for a couple hours. You are to report to the blacksmith first thing tommorrow morning, so he can plan out what you are to do.

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Lucien (no change of stats).

While at the rush hour, i watch wher the poor bastered bring his money.
If things go alright, by the end of my shift ill be back at my dorme room with the rush hour cash.

The plan go like this:
I see wher he put his money. I then set fire on a stragitic spot, and run away with the money, usinf if neccasery my solid magic to break trough a wall and then disguise myself as the mentaly challange person, mumbeling over his rock collection, while the gold is in a two layers of flour shack.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

you forgot me.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Since you can only hope of the best, you decide to go back to your apartment and concoct a few more poisons. After a little while however, Jack bursts into your apartment and starts yelling about how you screwed up and only knocked the guy out during his last rehearsal, and how the whole gang is probaly going to be busted for your screwup. He seems really angry, and given who he is and how dire the situation is, you worry he may even kill you. He doesn't have any magical talent himself, but you know for a fact he always carries an enchanted knife that kills near instantly if it touches skin, and he may have some protection wards on him. The only way you could probaly take him is if you attacked first, but then things could still go wrong and he may not be planning to kill you anyways.
Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Stats:

Ok, as I don't know what else to do, I wander around town, and see if I can spot anything interesting.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

Ok, as I don't know what else to do, I wander around town, and see if I can spot anything interesting. (OOC *Facepalm* I didn't mean to copy that post.)

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name: ( some speculate that it might be) Zenil the 3rd
Bio: His face, never seen. His voice, rarely heard, but strong, totally in control. His hight, 6'2
Personality: chaotic good. Not always a ally, but when he is he is a really great warrior. Brave, intelligent, but not phisically strong.
Stats:
Mana: 12
Health: 40
Speed: 6
Solid Manipulation: 1
Liquid Manipulation: 1
Gas Manipulation: 1
Plasma Manipulation: 10
Creation: 3
Life: 2
Preferences: None (Prefrences are specific skills, like being especially good at pyromancy inside of plasma manipulation. Not what you like doing.)
Inventory: Ring from father.
Equipment: Black cotton robes, pants, hoodie, and shirt. Leather shoes.

Youâre father had a close friend, the baker, who you decide to entrust it to. He canât do any magic, but with him in charge you know nothing will be stolen, even if the business is shut down temporally. As well, you walk into the neighboring forest in search of finding some sort of magical item. Growing up, your mother told you of great adventures journeying into dark forests and finding amazing relics, but while that probably wonât happen you still might find something. As you walked along the trail, hoping for something to call out to you, what appears to be a short green man with a club jumps out and starts hitting you on the leg, and it hurts a good deal.

Lucien
Age 21
Class: Mage.
Perk: +5 to mana
Exp:0
Mana:12
Health:20
Speed:5
Creation: 15
Solid: 7
Plasma: 1
Liquid: 0
Inv: None
Equipment: blue jeresy shirt of the magic college with num. 5 on it, pants and a navy blue robe. A dagger.
At first all goes well, but when you try to light the fire in the middle of the room where it would gather the most attention, it simply sputters. The inn keeper, seeing you try to set his establishment on fire, immediately starts to hit you with a frying pan while calling for the city guards.

Stats:

As you wander around, you see a mugging in an ally. A really large, and probably drunk, guy is beating what appears to be one of the upper class judging from clothing. At first you just stand there, but then you realize youâll have to do something, even if only ignore it.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

I try and summon a weapon, and if it works, I tell the mugger to run away if he knows what's good for him.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Stats:

You manage to summon a tiny dagger, but the mugger having a much bigger dagger in his hand looks at you're dagger, then at his dagger, then charges at you, slashing wildly. The women he was mugging is now lying on the ground, wimpering.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

Ah, I didn't know I was *That* bad at making weapons. Ok, I try and dodge out of the way, and (If this is still in the ally) I try and make him charge into a wall. I then stab him, if he get's stunned but running into the wall.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

gets* and buy* I had to correct that.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Stats:

*Normally it would be a larger, but you're still a little tired from making the thing for the blacksmith.*

While normally this would be the stupidest thing you could do in a fight, as you realised when he was about to stab you, this guy was really drunk. Instead of going into the wall though, he simply trips and falls down. You kick the knife out of his hand, then kneel down and keep your knife to his neck.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Stats:

*Ah, ok*

Can I just make him stay there, while I talk to the victim, to she if she's ok?

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Lucien

I start running with the money, using my solid magic to break troughe a wall and getting off eye sight with the inn keeper. If he keep chasing my i send a projectile of rock on him, then bent the earth to his feets. Hopefully it wont drain my mana...

Showing 31-45 of 82