ForumsForum GamesClaim to Magical Fame

82 15030
anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

1. New players are always welcome.
2. This is single player.
3. You are welcome to do whatever you wish, as long as it doesnât break any rules. WHATEVER YOU WANT.
4. Read to the bottom of the page in case Iâve decided to add something to the CS.
5. Delete anything in brackets in the CS.
6. All starting scenarios are unique and specialized, based on your personality, bio, age, name, gender, and random factors. You may get classes and equipment right from the start if everything works.
7. I add all equipment and perk bonuses automatically.
8. If you do not like making personality/bio descriptions, Iâll add one for you. Youâll be the blandest, most uninteresting person ever though.

You are a mage, destined for greatness. The question is though, how will you achieve it? Will you be an infamous necromancer or a wise priest? Leader of armies or destroyer of armies?

Name: (What people call you.)
Bio: (You add it.)
Personality: (You add it.)
Guild: Mageâs Guild. (You can get different guilds as time goes on. For now you only have the most basic guild for wizards.
Class: Mage (The most basic class for wizards.)
Exp: 0/10 (When you level up you get something. What you get you never know, but itâll always be at least arguably good. You are allowed to, out of character, request level-up bonuses.)
Perk: +5 to mana.
Stats: (Your different skills in magic. You have 25 points to add to each stat, 1 point=5 points for health)
Mana: 10 (How much magical energy you have.)
Health: 20 ( How big of a hit you can take.)
Speed: 5 (How fast you can move.)
Solid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate solids.)
Liquid Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate liquids.)
Gas Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate gases.)
Plasma Manipulation: 0 (How well you can manipulate plasmas. If you didnât know, lightning and fire are plasmas.)
Creation: 0 (How good you are at creating whatever. Once created you have no control over the object though.)
Life: 0 (How good you are at healing/creating/reviving life.)
Preferences: None (Any specific things youâre good at, like water within liquid manipulation.)
Inventory: Nothing (Anything which is in limited supply, e.i potions.)
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes. (Anything which is permanent, unless destroyed.)
Gold: 50 (The universal money. 1 gold is equivalent to the price of a chocolate bar in our world.)

• 82 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I read it again and again. You mean the part wher he "escape to god know wher"? I chase him silently. He will do a mistake at the end.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

My typing failed, any* not a.

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Name: Frogmyre
Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Personality: Friendly, but getting on his bad side is dangerous.
Guild: Mageâs Guild.
Class: Mage
Exp: 3/10
Stats:
Mana: 10 (3)
Health: 20(20)
Speed: 10
Solid Manipulation: 0
Liquid Manipulation: 0
Gas Manipulation: 0
Plasma Manipulation: 0
Creation: 10
Life: 10
Preferences: None
Inventory: Nothing
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes.
Gold: 63

*It refills slowly over time. In this game, mana works the exact same way as your physical strength does, but instead of a healthy body helping it, a healthy mind helps it. A healthy body does make a healthy mind though, so don't entirely disreagard a healthy body in pursuit of mana power.*

At the mansion you see the deputy looking for clues as well. Going over, you see that the sheriff has told him that you are also involved in this because he beckons you. After talking for a short while, you learn that after a short investigation of the basement they have found that he appears to have been dealing with the dark arts, specifically demon summoning. You remember from one of your classes that demon summoning, an offshoot of summoning any living thing, is a type of creation magic. It is also the second most illegal type of magic to practise besides unlicensed necromancy, and the only magic which does not have an official liscense avaible for purchase. While it is remotely possible he had a covert order from the king to do this, it is so unlikely that you are probaly fortunate his house burned down before he could summon anything. Of course there is the possibility that luck had nothing to do with it and he did summon one of the very common fire demons...

anewbeginning
anewbeginning
379 posts
Nomad

Lucien

You have lost him. You are in the shadiest part of the city. You do not know where you are exactly. You have no extra mana at the moment. Your mana will regenerate in time.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Name: Frogmyre
Bio: Raised on a farm, apparently the same as hundreds of thousands of other children around the globe, at the age of twelve Frogmyre showed his magical talent. One day, while planting seeds, he dropped the bucket and when he cried out in anger, the seeds started to grow. Recognizing the talent and knowing how useful it could be, his parents immediately spent all the spare money they had and sold all the expendable animals to pay for magic lessons. Years later, after turning the farm into the greatest by the village of Yordiner with his skills in improving farm tools and making crops healthy, he set off to make his own in the world.
Personality: Friendly, but getting on his bad side is dangerous.
Exp: 3/10
Stats:
Mana: 10 (3)
Health: 20(20)
Speed: 10
Solid Manipulation: 0
Liquid Manipulation: 0
Gas Manipulation: 0
Plasma Manipulation: 0
Creation: 10
Life: 10
Preferences: None
Inventory: Nothing
Equipment: Brown cotton robes, pants, and shirt. Leather shoes.
Gold: 63

Ok, I'll go over to the basement, and see if I can find any traces of demon summoning. (I know that most likely it was a demon, simply because it would be to much of a coincidence if it was arson)

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

I walk to the center of the streen and use my last drip of mana to explode my head. You are cleatly do everything you can to make me lose.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Name: ( some speculate that it might be) Zenil the 3rd
Bio: His face, never seen. His voice, rarely heard, but strong, totally in control. His hight, 6'2
Personality: chaotic good. Not always a ally, but when he is he is a really great warrior. Brave, intelligent, but not phisically strong.
Exp: 0/10
Stats:
Mana: 12
Health: 40
Speed: 6
Solid Manipulation: 1
Liquid Manipulation: 1
Gas Manipulation: 1
Plasma Manipulation: 10
Creation: 3
Life: 2
Preferences: None (Prefrences are specific skills, like being especially good at pyromancy inside of plasma manipulation. Not what you like doing.)
Inventory: Ring from father.
Equipment: Black cotton robes, pants, hoodie, and shirt. Leather shoes.
Gold: 50

I summon lightning from my hands to knock him out.

Showing 76-82 of 82