ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119363
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm excited for the game, but I don't see what's to get all pissed at the new characters, MegaMan is awesome, Villager is creepy, and Wii Fit Trainer was just a bit hilarious because it was kind of unexpected.

And I'm just happy that the characters I want are still in(besides Meta Knight, Snake, and Lucario but 2 out of 3 of those characters are understandable)

Anyways, what are everyone's thoughts on the stages and items?

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Heck yeah, man. I can't wait for this game. Gotta say, I'm always open to new characters, but I'd feel bad if they kicked Lucario off. Also hope they keep Dedede. lol I love the small capsules. :3

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

All I'm hoping for is that they keep Mr. Game & Watch since he's my favorite character and is so unique in fighting style that there isn't any other character to switch to if they don't add him.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I doubt they'll drop many characters.

I just hope they make link decent.

Also, SKYLOFT.

~~~Darth Caedus

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i dont have a wii u so i will have to settle with the 3ds version.. none the less i still want it like crazy. if i get a job ill save up for the wii u and get that version as well. i love the smash bros series

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The likelihood of me ever playing this game as long as I live has become pretty slim. It sounds like a great new addition to a legendary game series, but I don't want to pay hundreds of dollars for just one game. What I mean is, I'm not buying any sort of Wii just so I can play one game. Seriously, there's no other reason at this point to buy a Wii U. This is Nintendo's entire marketing scheme. They could easily get away with marketing a new console every 5 years if they just release a new SSB game with it.

I don't own a Wii U, I don't wish to buy a Wii U, and I don't know a single person who has one or has any intention of buying one. So, at this point, it's pretty evident that I will most likely not ever play this game.

A_User_Of_This_
A_User_Of_This_
12 posts
Nomad

Is this game for the 3DS too? I thought they said that.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Is this game for the 3DS too? I thought they said that.

It will release on 3ds as well.

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It will release on 3ds as well.

I also hear that it comes out after the Wii U version.

By the way assist trophies have been recently announced. Brownie points if they know where that character came from.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

they

Anybody* I now see the point of an edit button.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

By the way assist trophies have been recently announced. Brownie points if they know where that character came from.

In Ocarina of Time he was a random skull kid that you meat in the lost woods.

You teach him Saria's song (a fact he mentions in MM) and later sell him the skull mask.

In MM he is abandoned by his friends, the giants, and attacks the Happy Mask salesman as revenge, stealing Majora's mask and causing a great big pain to all of termina.

~~~Darth Caedus
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I was all excited till they added wii fit trainer.
Then the hype train crashed.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

SMB brawl was my favorite game of all time. I just hope the fourth one is decent. Still can't believe they took snake and lucario away. Those we're my favorite characters.

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

Noooo... SNAKE SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! But more on topic, I wonder who else will be added, and if any of these predictions will be true.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

What, what.
lol did not see coming

Showing 1-15 of 293