ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119358
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

PACMAN GONNA REK

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I love little Kirby Pacman. In that same image, what is Pacman doing holding the Galaga ship?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

what is Pacman doing holding the Galaga ship?

He apparently has the ability to use certain things from Namco and uses them as weapon. I'm guessing the Galaga ship moves up and shoots.
pepper98
pepper98
11 posts
Nomad

i can't wait for this game, i just hate the release dates for both games!

i like that they updated some of the characters though.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

i just hate the release dates for both games!

Oh I just remembered, Smash Bros for the 3DS has been delayed for October 3rd due to bugs that need fixing.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Da list of all 'ze newcomers in new ssb game.

Mario
Link
Kirby
Fox
Samus
Pit
Pikachu
DK
Luigi
Zelda
King Dedede
Sonic
Zero suit samus
Pikmin/Olimar
Lucario
DiddyK
Villager(NEWCOMER)
Peach
Sheik
MegaMan (NEWCOMER)
Wii Fit Trainer (NEWCOMER)
Toon Link
Yoshi
Rosalina and Luma (NEWCOMERs)
Little Mac(NEWCOMER)
Marth
Bowser
Greninja(NEWCOMER)
Mii Fighters (NEWCOMER)
Charizard
Ike
Palutena(NEWCOMER)
Pac-Man (NEWCOMER)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It appears characters will now have alternate costumes seeing as for Little Mac there is Wire-Frame Mac and Pink Sweatshirt Mac and for Link there's the Skyward Sword Original Clothes.

What costume design would you like to see for a character? I'd like to see Dry Bowser as an alternate costume, it'd be really cool. I'd also like for Toon Link to have his starting clothes from WindWaker and his train conductor outfit from Spirit Tracks.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Not exactly his original clothes, but a modified version of the Knight outfit that looks like his original clothes.

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh I came up with another 2 but this time for Mario, Shadow Mario(the one from Mario Sunshine) and Paper Mario, he'd keep all of his moves but the only difference is that his moves will be modified to look like paper. His fireballs will be made of paper, F.L.U.D.D. will be made of paper, his cape, everything. It would be really interesting.

I'd also love kirby to have Yarn Kirby as a costume, he'd be the same except, of course, his moves will be based on yarn. Including his copy ability which his different hats and weapons will be made of yarn.

Another little costume(and this is the last one) is Psuedo Palutena. Which would be cool.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

What costume design would you like to see for a character?

What about a more 2D version of Pacman that looks more like the original character? If they kept his legs but reduced his appearance to the famous pie-shaped icon, he would look a lot like Crazy Otto.

http://www.thetorontoegotist.com/sites/www.thetorontoegotist.com/files/imagecache/featured_image/featured-image/Picture%2011.png
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

More costume designs. Samus is wearing a costume that makes her look sorta like a StormTrooper and Mario is wearing a costume from "Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course" and "NES Open Tournament Golf".

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

At least the new costume shows that everyone's favorite Japanese-Italian plumber is as patriotic towards the United States as apple pie itself.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I watched the live video announcing a new character and I gotta say, I'm impressed. 4 Characters were announced in the video, Lucina, Robin, Chrom, and Captain Falcon.

By the way, Robin can change gender for whatever reason. I don't know, I never played Fire Emblem.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok, for some reason Chrom isn't on the site despite him being in the video. I'm guessing he'll be announced later on because at the end of the video he says "My time will come." Or something like that.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Right after Chrom says his line about his time will come, there was a thingy saying (well maybe today), so I don't know if he is in or not.

Maybe an assist trophy like Lyn?

~~~Darth Caedus

Showing 211-225 of 293