ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119273
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

My dad said we could get Smash for Wii U today, this Sunday, on Thanksgiving, or on Black Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to get it before the month is over.

My roommates and I have already logged over 20 hours on it. It has been 29 hours since the game has come out.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

My roommates and I have already logged over 20 hours on it. It has been 29 hours since the game has come out.
Is that total time (for example. 5 hours each for 4 people) or 20 hours for each of y'all?

~~~Darth Caedus

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Just got it about an hour ago. Haven't played it yet, may not be here for days.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

I got it yesterday. I'm eager to battle people. :3
Btw, that HD is so glorious.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I hope you two have fun. Unfortunately I can't get it for a while (because of not having or being able to get a WiiU, I need a job).

~~~Darth Caedus

pepper98
pepper98
11 posts
Nomad

I hope to get the Wii u version for Christmas, 4 days away already!
My main in the 3ds version is Lucario, so my main in Wii u version will be shulk. Just to be a bit different.

blackfurydragon
blackfurydragon
42 posts
Nomad

My sister got it as a present for Nintendo and I borrowed it.
I really like it but I suck so much Dx. I think prefer the one for the Wii.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today MewTwo was announced for a released code on April 14, and for those who missed signing up for Club Nintendo, you can buy it for like $3 I believe.

Also, Lucas was announced for the future. There'll be more info on him later.

By the way, there is also an official Smash Bros Ballot so if there's a character that you want, you can suggest it and they'll consider it.

Finally, my dream of having Shrek in Smash will be complete.

Showing 286-293 of 293