ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119271
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Assist trophy. Sakurai even said it was an assist trophy in the pic of the day.

Definitely a step up from a lonely lil metroid then.

~~~Darth Caedus
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Definitely a step up from a lonely lil metroid then.

In my opinion they need another character. Ridley seems to be the only choice now. There's others but Ridley is more known.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Still waiting on R.O.B., Wario, Snake and Diddy Kong. I'm not a huge Diddy Kong fan, but the first three were some of my favorite Brawl characters. I'm sure we'll be seeing them soon. That would be very unfortunate if they decided to leave them out.

And where are Ness and Lucas? Falco? Ganondorf? Mr. Game & Watch? They haven't even announced old standards, such as Yoshi and Captain Falcon. What are you plotting, Nintendo?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Hey what about meta knight? he hasnt shown up yet either.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Still waiting on R.O.B., Wario, Snake and Diddy Kong. I'm not a huge Diddy Kong fan, but the first three were some of my favorite Brawl characters. I'm sure we'll be seeing them soon. That would be very unfortunate if they decided to leave them out.

And where are Ness and Lucas? Falco? Ganondorf? Mr. Game & Watch? They haven't even announced old standards, such as Yoshi and Captain Falcon. What are you plotting, Nintendo?

You can't seriously believe they are going to drop the standard characters?

Do you? Do you? will they? (*increasingly panicked) oh i hope not. no they can't they can't do this, they have to keep them in there.

~~~Darth Caedus
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I will not miss Mewtwo if they decide to leave him out. I never thought he added much to Melee. I'd miss Jigglypuff, but not Mewtwo.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You can't seriously believe they are going to drop the standard characters?

I can't seriously believe 100% that they're not just because we recognize them as standard characters. If they leave Yoshi out of SSB4, then put him in SSB5 (or whatever they decide to call it), people will get excited about Yoshi's return to the series. Excited. About Yoshi. It's genius.

Hey what about meta knight? he hasnt shown up yet either.

Good riddance to Meta Knight if they decide to leave him out. Wolf too.
landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

Good riddance to Meta Knight if they decide to leave him out. Wolf too.

>Wolf too.
What, but Wolf is so great! He's like Fox, and Falco, but better! Because his side B goes up a little... and the gun is super powerful..
Anyway, I can't believe there's going to be a Nintendogs stage. 2cute4me.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Good riddance to Meta Knight

I think they're possibly nerfing him, I don't expect Sakurai to leave him out. Kirby is like his baby.

What, but Wolf is so great!

But there's absolutely no difference in fighting style except for like one thing. Which is his side b.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Wolf too.

I think they're going to introduce a fourth one, Hyena, with the exact same set of moves as the other three, except one is slightly different.
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

But there's absolutely no difference in fighting style except for like one thing. Which is his side b.

Wolf uses much more hard hitting attacks than fox or falco.

It would be interesting to see someone like Panther or Krystal, or maybe even Slippy, because every thing needs that one annoying character.

~~~Darth Caedus
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

It would be interesting to see someone like Panther or Krystal, or maybe even Slippy, because every thing needs that one annoying character.

i thnk leon is more interesting then panther (fighting style wise)

but personally, i always wanted to see magic wand weilding crystal in ssb
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

What, but Wolf is so great!

I did love Wolf, and I definitely liked him more than Fox, but if they give his spot to someone else I wouldn't be too upset. I wanna see what they can do with some different characters.
Unless its something stupid like WiiFit trainer again ._.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

because every thing needs that one annoying character.

They already announced Kirby. Just wait until Yoshi shows up.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Good riddance to Meta Knight if they decide to leave him out.

Aww meta knight aint so bad.. strong and resilient like a warrior but also cute and round like kirby. could you ask for a better combination?
Showing 106-120 of 293