ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. 4

293 119274
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Anybody else excited? I really like these games, but the only thing that pisses me off is the new characters, and those getting deleted.

• 293 Replies
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Failed quote. ^^

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

lol, I loved using Dedede. That down B move is so fun, especially when timing it against a move like pikachu's canon thingy (side B).
So, I'm pretty excited to use him in SSB4.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

i hope its as good as the first SSB.

It will probably be better than the one released in 1999 if thats what youre hoping for.. xp
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So which version do you peeps expect to buy? I'm buying the Wii U version simply because I don't have a 3DS.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I am seriously beginning to consider buying a 3DS. I'm not buying a WiiU, no way, but I have heard great things about the 3DS. Between the new Smash Bros and Pokemon, I might actually buy it. That is, if I get moneys.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Neither one, unfortunately. I can't afford to buy a new console every time Nintendo comes out with a new game.

pierocet
pierocet
27 posts
Shepherd

Cant wait!!! i hope its as good as the first SSB....

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Seems they've recently made a new item. The Beetle from Skyward Sword. What item would you peeps like to see? I'd like to see that cherry from Mario 3D World, the one that makes 2 of each player.

landmaster2000
landmaster2000
135 posts
Shepherd

That'd be cool, R2. I kinda wish they'd bring back the parasol from Melee, mostly 'cause it's my favorite weapon in Kirby, lul.
By the way, do we know if there is going to be a level editor in the new SSB? Making stages is so fun :-;

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Seems they've recently made a new item. The Beetle from Skyward Sword.

Seems Link will keep his gale boomerang.

By the way, do we know if there is going to be a level editor in the new SSB? Making stages is so fun :-;

Unconfirmed, highly likely given that there will be no story. Hopefully it won't be as terrible as in Brawl.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hopefully it won't be as terrible as in Brawl.

I hope they add more to choose from. I actually want props from games and more backgrounds(they could make the pictures you take backgrounds. That'd be kinda cool.). I also hope they make the test for the editor able to spawn different items.(I don't know if they did actually do this or not.)
HOBCOP
HOBCOP
35 posts
Nomad

Waluigi must be in the game.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well this was surely a surprise. Lucario is back.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This is interesting. Will Jigglypuff make a return? Will PKMN Trainer return with different pokemon? Will we see Mewtwo/Zoroak/Genesect? I'm quite surprised Lucario is returning, but this means the chance of other characters being dropped must be significantly lowered. I'd love to see a huge roster.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I don't like the Lucario thing. I liked him in the last game, however he doesn't fit well with the new gen. I could see Mewtwo instead since he plays a larger part in the X and Y games.
So yeah... I would have liked to see him instead of Lucario.

Showing 76-90 of 293